Experiences with Art of Smart or TuteSmart for English/Biology tutoring ? (1 Viewer)

ccaramel

HSC
Hi ^^ !!

I'm currently in year 12 and I am looking into online tutoring for Biology and/or English Standard to help me be able to stay on top of content as I'm falling behind and not performing as well as I could be ;;
Does anyone have any experience with Tutesmart or Art of Smart tutoring and whether it would be worthwhile? I'm also open to other recommendations as well.

Thank you for your time !

hschelper01

HSC
Hi ^^ !!

I'm currently in year 12 and I am looking into online tutoring for Biology and/or English Standard to help me be able to stay on top of content as I'm falling behind and not performing as well as I could be ;;
Does anyone have any experience with Tutesmart or Art of Smart tutoring and whether it would be worthwhile? I'm also open to other recommendations as well.

I've heard good things about Art of Smart - but if you're looking for recommendations - I went to Marix last year and I would not have received the results I got without them... I honestly couldn't recommend them highly enough - the resources and after-hours help they provide is invaluable..

ccaramel

HSC
I've heard good things about Art of Smart - but if you're looking for recommendations - I went to Marix last year and I would not have received the results I got without them... I honestly couldn't recommend them highly enough - the resources and after-hours help they provide is invaluable..
Ooo I see, Thank you for the recommendation! I'll make sure to look into Matrix as well then for Bio ^^

Art of Smart

HSC
N/A
Hi ^^ !!

Hey @ccaramel

Rowan here :) I founded Art of Smart, and it’s awesome to hear that you’re considering taking up Biology or English tutoring with us!

As you may know, COVID-19 means that nearly all tutoring companies have started doing online lessons and we appreciate that you’re looking into us for support!

Whether you decide to go with us or not, we’ve done a bunch of research with Year 11 and 12 students into what kind of online support is most effective so that we could create a great learning experience for students. To help you decide what might work for you, check out the research here which runs through all the different types of online support and their pros and cons.

Keep in mind, 1 on 1 face to face tutoring lessons will also be available at Art of Smart once again as of next week, and in-person classes are likely to re-open in the coming weeks (pending further government announcements).

In the meantime, regardless of whether we end up helping you or not, you can find a bunch of awesome online resources our team of amazing tutors have written for Standard English here and Biology here.

All the best this term! 👍

Rowan

PS. @hschelper01 thanks for the shout-out here as well! 🙏

hschelper01

HSC
Hey @ccaramel

Rowan here :) I founded Art of Smart, and it’s awesome to hear that you’re considering taking up Biology or English tutoring with us!

As you may know, COVID-19 means that nearly all tutoring companies have started doing online lessons and we appreciate that you’re looking into us for support!

Whether you decide to go with us or not, we’ve done a bunch of research with Year 11 and 12 students into what kind of online support is most effective so that we could create a great learning experience for students. To help you decide what might work for you, check out the research here which runs through all the different types of online support and their pros and cons.

Keep in mind, 1 on 1 face to face tutoring lessons will also be available at Art of Smart once again as of next week, and in-person classes are likely to re-open in the coming weeks (pending further government announcements).

In the meantime, regardless of whether we end up helping you or not, you can find a bunch of awesome online resources our team of amazing tutors have written for Standard English here and Biology here.

All the best this term! 👍

Rowan

PS. @hschelper01 thanks for the shout-out here as well! 🙏
No problem ✌✌!!

Call it mate !

HSC
Hi ^^ !!

hey did you get any info of tutesmart cause I wanted to try it out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)