Explain how you assessed the reliability of induction information. (1 Viewer)

helper

HSC
N/A
Spleenfeeder said:
I think there is an error.
So either a) they can only ask on induction cooktops, diminishing the application count to one or b) they have to allow instances where either an explanation of the process was not required, or research was not required.

In my view, they have asked you to bat outside the ground.
The question was not about induction. You will get two marks for naming the induction processes, the rest is going to be the crap on about how you assessed the reliability of the information.

richz

wow helper, u serious, lol, i went describing how the ac motor works and also how we performed an induction exp. lol, then i talked about reliability

helper

HSC
N/A
I can't guarantee it but the question definitely is not asking you about induction.
It was asking you to describe how you assessed the reliability of information you found

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
My answer:

Two applications of induction are cooktops and braking.

I then very briefly described how e-m braking works. THen I said I got info from the net, textbooks and scientific journals, checked them for consistency, checked their sources. Then I said that the most reliable ones gave... <completed my description from above>.

Then I did exactly the same thing for cooktops.
I think i took the reliability rants too far, and forgot to mention much about the inductions cooktops and em brakes except for the name...:S:S:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)