Exploration and Travel: Les Hiddins (1 Viewer)

KAty

Does anyone have notes on 'The Bush Tucker Man: Stories of Survival' Les Hiddins???

im in desperate need of tehniques that have been used in the series to reflect his personal views and interests!!
HELP :)

i have the same problem
my teacher seems to think that his hat is a technique:(
PLEASE!! do they really expect us to write that in our essay???? i think not!
i think that the english course is in need of a serious re modelling

JRasnier

theres heapz of techniques in Les Hiddins, one obvious one, is Colloquial language (man i cant spell)

View of the map in the start of the show.....
Aerial views of the Australian land...
etc.....

i cant really help unless u give meeh a specific show, because there are techniques which are in one show but arent in the other show, such as one of them where one of the aboriginal see's a water buffalo but les doesnt let u know until the end, where he then explains it in greater detail....linking the place where the sighting of the water buffalo and the location of the finished journy...... =\ ask for a specific show, and ill give you heapz, (lets meeh study it also).....

KAty

thanks !

Hey sounds like you know what your talking about ! :)
not like me haha
Do u have any notes that you can send me (much appreciated) ?

If not, do u have some overall techniques :??

i reallyyyyyy need your help :))
pleaseee ;)

JRasnier

Give me a specific episode, then i would be able to help more greatly.....
overall techniques are of

-collouqial language
-Australia outback (ruggedness)
-Les improvises on alot of things such as, Yabby cage, grind stone, getting a simple drink from the river....
-Les shows his skills which he learnt back in the time when he was in the army, (survival skills).....
-4WD (goes into ruggedness)
-Aerial views, Map Views
-First Person
-Les being passionate for whoever he studies
-(im making this up from my head dunno if it is), In the 'Passionte Prussian', as les is taking the path, les is seen as also the Passionate Prussian...

yeaha give meeh a specific episode and ill be able to give u specific techniques..

KAty

Hey if you wouldnt i need help with Gold Fever and Passionate Prussian

eleet

HSC
The Bush Tucker Man "The Passionate Prussian"

Hi guys if anyone could give me some notes on this episode The Bush Tucker Man "The Passionate Prussian". Because i do not understand the techniques hes is using and i don't find him funny at all. Ive got questions like In what ways is "THe Passionate Prussian" informative? and What menthods are employed by Hiddins to make this episode entertaining? Any help please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)