• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ext 1 English predictions (3 Viewers)

empowered

HSC
yeah we looked at a lot of related and learnt about them, but our teachers said its ok to focus on one to actually write about in essays
ok but youre not at a disadvantage just cause you've focused on one - 99% of the state has probably focused on one for their elective essay. So if they ask two we're all on equal grounds ig as we've all learnt atleast 2 related

hscccc

HSC
it better only be one related but its always good to have something you can add in that works for ur mod - something youve done in adv is easy.

killmenowplz123

HSC
im preparing general thesis statements, looking at past questions and trial papers, writing my own questions with excerpts and then practising. Really hoping its not a 25 critical tho.. split would be ok but id like a 25 creative 😞
praying for a 25 creative 🥲

bibble

HSC
worlds of upheaval people who are cursed with frankenstein, metropolis and godot, which texts are you using and how are you prepping? i genuinely have no idea what to do and my teacher makes me want to end it all

killmenowplz123

HSC
worlds of upheaval people who are cursed with frankenstein, metropolis and godot, which texts are you using and how are you prepping? i genuinely have no idea what to do and my teacher makes me want to end it all
idk... my teacher told me to have all three prepared, is anyone going to be doing that cause i think i might js stick to frankenstein and metropolis 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)