Ext 1 ppl only....how did you find the exam>? (1 Viewer)

omg_a

HSC
we only have 9 in our class, 3 are 4 unit. im a pretty good 3u student, but that's relative. i think it was hard, but as expected. i figure if i can do q's 1-5, anything after that is a bonus. i did half of 6, half of 7. but i had a couple of smaller problems earlier (ie q3) so on a random guess 60/84.

bevstarrunner

Maths Nut
HSC
omg_a said:
we only have 9 in our class, 3 are 4 unit.
I was in a group of 100+, and more than half do 4 unit
I think i will score around 55/84

speersy

HSC
N/A
I think people have to realise that they have to make the exam long and difficult as we are competing against 4u students. In saying that i don't think it was much more difficult than the past years exams

It is kinda like us for 2unit i guess, we might think it is easy as we do a strp higher in maths than the regular 2 unit students.

skankit

i actually didnt find it too bad - only left out like 6-8 marks (depending on whether i get marks for attempting....)

but i already nkow i got the wrong answer for a few more - im quite special when it comes to make stupid mistakes.... blast this infernal stupidity!!!!! :uhhuh:

i got to finish pretty mcuh everything i coudl do but iwouldve loved more time to check over it....

henry

HSC
i was just there for a good time. I found watching the fans on the ceiling very interesting for my leftover time (2hours).

cat empire

HSC
lucky i do 11 units

wel yeh twas a hard exam, but its my 11th unit so if i bombed it wont be counted. oh but damn that means both of my art units will be counted and hahaha art scales bad

garry

I found i lost 27 marks and with the ones i couldn't find i guess i could only get 50/84

SandunAAA

HSC
Too many mistakes

Damn, i just made a hell of a lot of stupid mistakes. Before the paper i looked at 03 and decided to finish it. Once i was on Q7, i found it imposible. I reakon i would have been way better off not attempting Q7 and just earning about full marks in 70/84 in the rest of the paper cos that is a definite E4, thats my recomendation to all future 3U students doing the 3U paper

nik_noodle

HSC
I absolutely hated it. Was definetly my worst exam yet (havent had a bad run, considering i only have one exam to go)..... I'll be lucky to pull a 58% max!
3 Unit just didnt work for me this year, I've become prone to panic attacks in ext1 assessment tasks..whoops! I managed to stay reasonably calm in this one...unlike the guy next to me... i had to bite my lip to stop myself cracking up at his disgruntled sound!
What an evil evil exam!!!!
Grr. Die Board Of Studies!
Love Nikki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)