Ext 2 English 2018 roll call!!!! (1 Viewer)

mozzafiato11

HSC
Hey everyone!!

Can't believe term 4 is basically done which means we need to have somewhat of an idea for e2!!!

What are you all thinking about? Any ideas about concept and form?

We E2 people need to stick together! haha

planetblue

HSC
HELLO!! This place is ghost central for 2018 EX2 students. So many lurkers, but no posters. But I'm here!!

Yeah.... *cough* I have my Viva Voce next Monday. I am so dead. The three other people in my class have their concepts down, but I'm still here all like, "Do I wanna do WW3.... nah, I should totally do the colonisation of Mars.... what about technology taking over the human race.... but I also like my history class and I could do something based around WW1...."

My journal is FULL of scrapped ideas. Lots of pen, scribbling out, random bits of research. My latest idea was something about the "language of flowers" and Victorian society, since they were prudish and restricted and "flowers communicate what the heart cannot". Scrapped that one after a conversation yesterday that got me thinking about something else.

Now I'm considering doing something more personal, which honestly I should've thought about from the start. I just wanted to do something weird. If I fail the class, I wanna fail it with an almighty BANG!! I'm happy to take one for the team and get band 1, y'all can count on me (depends whether I drop the class first or not).

Oh, I should mention that I'm doing a single short story. And yeah. I think I might do a "cliche" story, aka teenage angst. I'm known by my English teachers as "that one kid who never follows advice and instead does the exact opposite, but somehow keeps pulling in good marks". I can probably explain my idea better through private messaging; I've realised that perhaps it isn't the smartest thing to go posting my ideas on an online forum. I'm just going to write what I know, and what I think is a serious problem in today's society. And hopefully the markers will see sense in it.

And hopefully my EX2 teacher won't roll over and die next Monday when I swagger up with my 1433th concept of the day and bullshit my way through the Viva Voce. Yeah, I should probably sort myself out. I can't do the class if my teacher refuses to teach me, or simply can't because I accidentally killed him with my directionless determination for this course.

NICE MEETING YOU BY THE WAY!! MY NAME'S BRITNEY!! (and if my classmates/teachers see this, they're gonna face palm).

mozzafiato11

HSC
Yayyy someone replied!!!!

Omg you have your Viva Voce already?! Crap! Mine isnt till early next year.

Hahahha you sound exactly like me! I like your idea about the flowers, that sounds interesting! But if you can pull of the teenage angst then i think it has potential.

I swear my teacher is over me and my new, totally not original ideas XD

Nice to meet you too!!!!! I feel like i made a new friend hahah My name's Sofia :) Feel free to leave me a private message, i would love to hear about your idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)