Ext 2 Study Day - Carlingford... (1 Viewer)

Ellie_Belly

HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
yea I was in one of the groups at the back, next to the group you mentioned. LOL Were you the blonde girl?! The overuse of adjectives in that story was soo funny when that chick with black hair read it out and said " she looked like a barbie..or a prostitute" ..
Haha, that was funny, but it wasn't my group. That story was soooo annoying.

I wasn't the blonde girl, I was sitting next to her towards the back of the room. It'd be pretty hard to identify each other this way :p

HSC
Yeah i found the day to be really helpful even if it wasnt organised as well as it could have been.
As for the problem of food its much easier when you have a car and can drive up to maccas at carlingford court....

And then wait in line for 15 minutes and get back to your seminar rather late. So for those doing video i was one of the ones who sat outside to eat and more specifically i was the guy with the laptop.

I'm going to assume that pungemo is none other than my good man Nathan Runge from mighty Normo. If you arent then ignore this paragraph.

As for teen angst and suicide then pungemo's right, its very cliched and unless you can put your own little twist on it then the marker's arent going to like it as much. Remember they're looking for originality and flair. Don't give up on it now cos you've put too much work in to it but find a way to make it different/unusual so that it stands out and makes a strong impression.

pungemo

HSC
Hey Bruce, good to see you on the site. I was just wondering if you gave the guy your email so he could send the powerpoint presentation. If you did have you recieved it yet because I'm yet to recieve anything about it.

Euphemist

HSC
Pungemo - I remember the people comming in. But i dont physically remember what you look like. I was sitting on the side near the door. Bright red/tartan top with lace. Short brown hair? I was kind of in the corner the 2nd half.

What school are you at?

Euphemist

HSC
Lmfao. I remember you maccas guys!

As for the slide. I got it. So if either of you, or anyone else for that matter wants it, just let me know and i can email it to you?

pungemo

HSC
Seeing as I'm too lazy too actually email the guy that would be a great help thanks. :) And me and Bruce got to Normanhurst Boys. What school do you go to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)