ext exam- genre (1 Viewer)

sirloki

HSC
crime fiction question that stupid little stimulus quote. How many people disagreed and didnt go near it. Anyway the crux of my argument was that cf is in tune with social realities and is therefore always understood by relevant audiencves and hence the poularity and as well the fact that meaning is created with respondant composer and social context and the role of the respondent enables crime fiction to be an interactive process which is appealing and perpetuates popularity

as for the genre question well mine was a trip out in the end but it would be interesting to know what other ppl wrote with such a broad question

overall it was ok i reckon

Jellymonsta

yeah im pretty happy. i said that the quote was true kind, for the old style/ conventional CF, but that it doesnt apply to alot of modern CF... it felt like a good essay.
the story was hard boiled, but i wound up doing it from someone else's POV. didnt plan on that...
reckon i did better in this one than in 2u.

Kikki

Dodgy

I do revenge tragedy as genre and my answer for that first question was extremely dodgy-
Sometimes the best weapon is...... revenge!
I was laughing at myself the whole time.

Jellymonsta

yeah my first sentence was bad...
"sometimes the best weapon is no weapon at all"
i just moved on and tried to forget about it.

alys

yeah, i said that its enduring popularity was a result of its versatility, and the fact that composers constantly adapted it to respond to the audience's demands and values and stuff ... just your standard crime essay. but i said that in the tumultuous world of the 20th century, order out of disorder was one thing that audiences constantly sought, so it was a part of its appeal. only because all of my texts did, in one way or another, end up with some sort of order. except that the modern ones went with order as far as the crime went, but not with that additional emotional concerns that were raised. oh, i hope it made sense.

my creative was pretty shit. i have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach about that one. "sometimes the best weapon is silence". shrug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)