Ext. History 2007 (1 Viewer)

satie

HSC
There are like 20 in my year doing Ext. 9 girls and 1 guy are doing Elizabeth and the rest are doign JFK. Go the Elizabeth people...I hate the 8am start and the worst thing is there is no good coffee place near our school...well there is maccas but pond scum would be more hygenic and taste better than that sludge they pass off as coffee. Anyways I love doing Elizabeth and the historiography is fun.
I am doing the Black Death in England and how it contributed to the death of feudalism. Wat is everyone else doing?

cadylayne

HSC
there's only 2 of us at my school and we're doing jfk. But luckily we get to do it online because the timetable worked out in our favour. We're doing JFK for our case study and I'm doing the application of communism in vietnam for my project.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
satie said:
There are like 20 in my year doing Ext. 9 girls and 1 guy are doing Elizabeth and the rest are doign JFK. Go the Elizabeth people...I hate the 8am start and the worst thing is there is no good coffee place near our school...well there is maccas but pond scum would be more hygenic and taste better than that sludge they pass off as coffee. Anyways I love doing Elizabeth and the historiography is fun.
I am doing the Black Death in England and how it contributed to the death of feudalism. Wat is everyone else doing?
Hey, yeah im that one guy in your class, haha. I didnt want to do JFK because all i knew about him is that he was a bastard who supposedly had an affair on his wife and he was assasinated by lee harvey oswald. So i went why not and joined the feminists in Elizabeth and i liked C.Haigh and his revisionist thoughs on Elizabeth. But now our modern class is doing the Cold War, i sorta wanna do JFK now even though it is the most studied case study, but oh well.

donmar

HSC
I reckon I'll throw something together about world war one and feminism

Stephanie55

HSC
I love the classes, they're really interesting, and I understand the work, its just that I've never been much of a writer so I have alot of trouble with the essays.

Loza33

HSC
I like my major work..... but ext. history in generally is frsutrating me....

We do hardly any work... our teacher just talks the whole time... half the stuff is irrelevant and we try to write down the stuff that is...

We have our exam tomorrow.. worth 20%... argh!!

Our case study is the arrival of the british in australia.... ok... but im biased... lol

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
I really enjoy Ext History, especially the 'what is history?' question due to its wide-ranging and intriguing nature. For our Case Study we are doing JFK - trés glad as I only study Modern. As for the Extension English debate: I studied Ext 1 in Year 11 and dropped it for Ext Hist, because I wanted to only study ten units for HSC. One doesn't have to be currently studying Ext 1 or 2 to write sophisticated history essays; generally if you study 2U Advanced you should be fine I believe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)