extended response help plslslsls (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
okay so when it asks "evaluate how this poem uses imagery to evoke an emotion..." or speciifcally like irony

how on earth do we answer those questions? so we cant use other sort of techniques?

HSC
N/A
okay so when it asks "evaluate how this poem uses imagery to evoke an emotion..." or speciifcally like irony

how on earth do we answer those questions? so we cant use other sort of techniques?
I would think imagery = visuals, which makes the reader imagine the scenery and evoke emotions thanks to this meduim, its like how music makes u sad so does images.

zizi2003_

HSC

u could talk about the diff types of imagery- visual, olfactory, gustatory, auditory...as well as the tone of the composer (effect)
and adjectives/diction (word choices) that create these images of a particular thing
idk but i rlly hate these types of questions

stressedadfff

HSC
u could talk about the diff types of imagery- visual, olfactory, gustatory, auditory...as well as the tone of the composer (effect)
and adjectives/diction (word choices) that create these images of a particular thing
idk but i rlly hate these types of questions
FOR THE ENTIRE ESSAY?? AHDKSHFK,DHFM

icycledough

HSC

Because imagery is a very broad technique (simply defined, it is visually descriptive language), you can use other techniques to support how imagery is used. For example, there may be metaphors, similes, symbolism, contrast, all of which can be used by a poet or author to show imagery, sort of as a support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)