Extended response-Q28 (1 Viewer)

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Just out of curiosity, did anyone actually q28- the extended respoinse on employment relations?

Rosie

I did q28 although it seems that i am like the only one lol:p I did it coz i was able to relate two casestudies to the question and i found it heaps easy to do! I broke the question up into two sections (industrial conflict/employment relations global trend) and then tied the two sections together. My case studies were the waterfront dispute and wonderland! :)

Sarah

HSC
N/A
lol, yeh i know it's a bit late but I thought i'd ask coz everyone seemed to be talking about q29- the global one and no one talked about the one on employment relations

Sarah

HSC
N/A
i did q29 coz i had no idea about q28 and i could remember more info for q29 and i was able to relate it to more than 1 case study

bex

HSC
i did 29... my cousin did 28 though!

sxc Mel

Rosie: I also studied the waterfront dispute but when i got to the question it was talking about global employment relations disputes and i figured not to do it cos waterfront wasnt an international dispute. But i could probably see how to relate it, i just seen the other one as easier :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)