Extension 2 English Finished!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Focus is Key

HSC
SO great to have one of our HSC subjects already done. How do people feel about their major works? Overall, I feel like mines ok but could have used more basic editing time since I left major changes too late but my Reflection is good.

How do you guys think you'll go?

katmarie

HSC
N/A
I am really quite relieved that the journey is over and also I feel some more editing time could have been helpful.
My body of work went from analytical essays, film, radio drama then to script in it's development due to the extensive nature of the piece and the fact I had to tread carefully with where I went with it.
I don't think I am going to go too well. I am really worried as there was a lot of work put in that I am sure that others feel the same.
As for my reflection, that was the hardest part for me because I just felt like I was talking myself up rather than letting the markers investigate.

Focus is Key

HSC
I am really quite relieved that the journey is over and also I feel some more editing time could have been helpful.
My body of work went from analytical essays, film, radio drama then to script in it's development due to the extensive nature of the piece and the fact I had to tread carefully with where I went with it.
I don't think I am going to go too well. I am really worried as there was a lot of work put in that I am sure that others feel the same.
As for my reflection, that was the hardest part for me because I just felt like I was talking myself up rather than letting the markers investigate.
Same, but my teacher said that's a good thing. I'm worried because I needed more editing time and don't think I went very well either, good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)