Extension English people (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha! that's a litle my case with legal.....

tomcats 72

HSC
I came first in legal cause i sucked up to my teacher lol
Who needs any ability anyway. it's so over rated. some of the most succesfull ppl became succesfull not because they had ability but cause they kissed arse.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
same i suck up to every teacher...like really badly...usually when i put my hand up, the whole class is like "ooooh fucken hell, here we go again"...lol it worked for me...now can u suck up at uni?

tomcats 72

HSC
Sure hope so, or i'm screwed. lol. in legal it is really like that, i'm the only one who actually does wat the teacher says, he even reads out parts of my essay's to the year 11 legal class, it's a little embarrassing lol

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
zahid said:
same i suck up to every teacher...like really badly...usually when i put my hand up, the whole class is like "ooooh fucken hell, here we go again"...lol it worked for me...now can u suck up at uni?

hahahha......you wish zahid. at uni, they don't care because to any lecturer, you're just a number unfortuantely...

id suck up really bad too....to my legal, english and physics teacher...reports look gooood

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
question HELP!!! how many related texts for Crime Fiction???? also what do they mean if they say "imaginative" like just a story? or do u have to be like wow this is imaginative!

tomcats 72

HSC
with cf you should have at least 3 ort's, just in case they ask for more than 2. With imaginative it can be anything that isn't an essay basically, it doesn't just have to be a story.

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
thanks!! omg ahhh do you think they will ask for more than two?? thats really not good since ive only learnt two.... and the exam is tomorrow.... :(

tomcats 72

HSC
Most likely they won't so don't get 2 worried....
but if you do want an extra ort google murders in the rue morgue or a sherlock holmes short story, they are good to talk about and quick to analyse

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
ive got four but ive only learnt 2 properly! ahhh well.... its my own fault.... really only started studying yesterday..... procrastination is very fun!

tomcats 72

HSC
Agreed... procrastination has helped my hsc emensley (bugger i can't spell). So wats ur fav way to procrastinate?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
immensly :p.....hehe
fav way to procrastinate....clean my room since its such a mess...its actually refreshing wierdly.

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
watch tv, post on forums, browse online stores and ebay! msn ahhh

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
tomcats 72 said:
Agreed... procrastination has helped my hsc emensley (bugger i can't spell). So wats ur fav way to procrastinate?
Posting on threads like this... I really should get offline and do some work

tomcats 72

HSC
i new i spelt it wrong lol.... I don't want to go into my room, it's rather depressing. apart from all the notes on the floor and everythin it's not to bad lol. I'm thinking it might be easier to set my bedroom alight to get rid of all the mess.... somehow don't think parents will agree lol

ishq

brown?
HSC
tomcats 72 said:
i new i spelt it wrong lol.... I don't want to go into my room, it's rather depressing. apart from all the notes on the floor and everythin it's not to bad lol. I'm thinking it might be easier to set my bedroom alight to get rid of all the mess.... somehow don't think parents will agree lol
Extension: *screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed**screwed* :(

Uhh... My message to Michael Ondaatje, if he is reading this - WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD? WHY?

tomcats 72

HSC
lol.... I'm feeling your pain believe me lol.
Although must say that Anil's Ghost is much better than the SBTS, a little more interesting at least.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I've spent the past 2 hours playing Spider Solitaire. Great preparation eh? I have all my points and paragraphs in front of me...I should read them I guess. Sigh.

I hope the questions are kind!

leumas_au

Oh god,
I know I should be studying but motivation is just so hard to achieve at this late stage.

I got 45/50 and 41/50 in my trials on Crime Fiction and I did ten minutes study only. So those of you who have done at least an hour studying and have a pretty good idea on how to write an essay and know your texts you will do fine.

Yes procrastination is rather fun. :D

good luck for tomorrow all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)