Extension History '08 (3 Viewers)

HSC
I've been doing extension for a year YET have learned nothing. we had 30 people in our class who just wasted time and talked about their dam hair. lol.

Last week finally got down to the 4 who actually want to do it.
We had no half-yearlies and we have been teaching ourselves. oh and other teacher is sick!

We are gonna fail the trials, yay! lol.

oh and we are doing JFK like most people.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
woah hahahaha that's pretty cool.
hopefully the four of you know what you're doing! :)

leannespeaks

HSC
My question..
after months of struggling between PIP and history ext.project ( i know..what a killer..)

"To what extent did the Great Pestilence( aka meanie Black death) precipitated the 1381 Peasant's Revolt in Medieval England.."

HEY...is someone out there did their PIP and atm doing their History ext. Project?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
My history ex teacher didnt want us to have the pressure of the pip dead line couple with history ex, so, we had ours due middle of term 2.

HSC
Goodness sonyaleeisapixi you go to jetty & i go to chec woo! and we've been to various study days together! haha ur like, who are you? haha and i know this is weird too but i remember you saying a really good answer at Karen Yager's study day for advanced!
do you seriously do all of those units? wow i do a grand total of: 10 hehe

- Advanced English
- Extension English 1
- Modern History
- Ancient History
- Extension History
- Society & Culture

And to the first poster, im sorry all i can do to help is to refer you to historians. Seriously, i have no notes on JFK only historians and we have a great teacher. Historians such as Sorenson(camelot), Schlesinger (camleot), Hersh(revisionist), Reeves(revisionist), Chomsky (post revisionist), Freedman (post revisionist) etc are what we've done...and read essays off this site...

sophie.p

HSC
im doing history extension for yr 12 09
our case study is aztecs, anyone got any good notes on it??

ray268

HSC
oooh.. im doin the aztecs too.. i'll contact you if i do manage to get some good notes..

sharing is caring...

for my school of 8 students that do history extension 4 of them have already finished their projects... i've barely written in my log book...!

I'm doing the first emperor of china..

is anyone else doing Chinese history?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)