External Balance (1 Viewer)

DannyT23

HSC
Hey guys,
thankgod trials are over hehehe.. but i got another assesment and some pointers would b good. its an inclass essay and ive gotta learn it. the question is

DISTINGUISH BETWEEN MICRO AND MACRO ECOMOMIC POLICY. ANALYSE HOW EACH MAY BE USED TO ACHIEVE EXTERNAL BALANCE FOR THE AUST. ECONOMY..

please be specific with what external balance is.. :)

THANKS GUYS~

sideshowtim

HSC
That question is pretty easy....Most of it would be in your textbook.

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
True that...
you dont deserve to be helped if you want some random to do your assignment for you. cmon gwt off your lazy backside and do your own work. try and research first. ill give u small tips coz i feel sorry for you.
define macroeconomic policy and microeconomic policy. you gotta find a really good definition for both. Then find out the objectives of these policies and how theses policies are used to satisfy these objectives. end your essay with a good solid conclusion about how the government must maintan a balance between these policies in order to satisfy the objectives.

......cmon dude

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC
I can understand where this poor sod is coming from... I am not completly sure what external balance is either....

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
-Balance of Payments
-Current Account Deficit
-Capital Account Surplus

could aslo talk about:

-Exchange Rates
-Terms of Trade
-Trade Weighted Index

-P_D

Always

HSC
What's the difference between external balance and external stability? Or are they the same thing? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)