External packages (1 Viewer)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
There aren't many external students on BOS, so responses may be a little thin.
Centre for Open Education (COE)'s phone number is 9850 7470.

HSC
N/A
Hi im external student.

Might help knowing what uni you in.
Once i accecpted my offer from SATASC eg(UAC) the uni sent me out the login deatils so i could access the website.
From there i loged in enrolled online chose to defer all payment to HECS and chose what units to study in.

Hardly anything has been sent to me in "hard copy" coz everything is done online these days.

What uni are you going to and what are you studying?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
tamzof@mac.com said:
Hi im external student.

Once i accecpted my offer from SATASC eg(UAC) the uni sent me out the login deatils so i could access the website.
From there i loged in enrolled online chose to defer all payment to HECS and chose what units to study in.

Hardly anything has been sent to me in "hard copy" coz everything is done online these days.

She's at Macquarie, *points to sections*, and wondering when the coursework material is actually being sent out :)

X

xeuyrawp

tamzof@mac.com said:
Hi im external student.

hahaha, HD response right there.

K; the packages get sent out depending on when the convener provides them. Sometimes they're nearly a month before classes start, sometimes only a week.

If it's urgent, contact the convener, and you can actually pick the stuff off them. Basically, the convener gives the stuff to COE (which adds their own stuff to the package), which gets sent to you. The main thing is obviously the study guide and such, which you may be able to get from the convener early. :)

K.

HSC
Thanks, I just wanted to know the date really, because I have a silly dilemma. All my uni mail gets posted to my parents house, but they are knocking the whole place down in a month and I assume my stuff gets sent out all through the semester and I don't want to send it to my apartment in the city because its a tiny little shitbox of a mail box, so anything bigger your standard mail gets forwared to the post office and that means I have to walk to the post office to collect if (oh noes!)

yeah. im just being lazy :(

HSC
N/A
ok sorry guys you can really tell im a newbie at this diddnt read the part where it says MAQUARIE!!

sorry lol:apig:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)