extreme riding (1 Viewer)

duncman

HSC
anyone out there into downhill/freeride mountain biking?? anyone go to interschools in thredbo this year?

duncman

HSC
...silence.. is bos only full of roadies? anyone EVER go off road?

thedancinbanana

HSC
yes this place does seem to be full of roadies or no one at all?
yeah me and a bunch of mates from school (try) to ride downhill.
we are all heading down the therdbo and Mt stromo and anywhere else for schoolies, drinking and riding as much as possible till we run out of money.
what bike do you ride?
p.s. yeah we haven't really done any racing yet, but thinking about it next year

mitch_f1

HSC
I go cross country riding....I don't go full-on downhill, but I do like the steep stuff, and like all I like going fast and getting big air.

Where bouts do you guys ride? I've always wanted to do Threadbo one summer...but not somp...i'm not that fast :p

thedancinbanana

HSC
Yeah my mates and i usually ride at oxford falls and lizard rock, we used to ride at red hill but haven't been there in a long time. We are also hopefully going upto Ourimbah this week for a days riding.

sunny

meh.
HSC
I've been wanting to go offroad for a while now, but a couple of weeks after I got a new bike (Giant Reign 2) I had shoulder surgery and haven't been able to really ride since...

whitey89

HSC
Hey dunc, haha found your thred.
Yeah looks as though we may have about 15 people from school interested to come down to Thredbo next year.
Bish said you and bart cant ride but you can tag along and ride unoficially during the lead up days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)