• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Eye problems (1 Viewer)

miss_pie

HSC
my glasses broke for a while last year, reading was such a bitch, so much unnessecary pain

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i have a turn in my left eye, which means if i stare at something, my right eye will stare at it, and my left eye will move outwards. its pretty freaky to see, but i dont feel it, and i dont even realise its happenned unless someone comments.
however, i find if im on the computer for ages (as happenned in the HSC and is now happenning again in uni), my eyes tend to be sore and dry for a while.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
the only class i cant c in is bio when the overhead is on ....+ i cant c bus numbers my firends bag me out but i nearly died last year in preliminary exams when i couldnt see the clock at the front of the hall i thought it was like 10 minutes to go when i had nearly 2 hours

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Katie123
i nearly died last year in preliminary exams when i couldnt see the clock at the front of the hall i thought it was like 10 minutes to go when i had nearly 2 hours
lol, the same happenned to me in one of my business studies exams, i thought i had 10 minutes left, but i had an hour n 10 minutes (but that was just a misreading, it wasnt that i couldnt see it)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have a lazy eye, ever since l was born and l've worn glasses since l was in kindergarten with an eye patch. I odn't have to wear them anymore but l do notice that my eyes don't read as good as they used to.

Also staring at a computer for hours on end doesn't do a lot of help either.

Gemstone

I've found that my sight's been getting better. I'm less dependant on my glasses now. I used to need em for everything but now I only need them for distance.

Gems

jesshika

supreme being
Gems .. was your eye site like really bad that everything is a blurr ?? (lyk me)
.. i got contacts ... and they seem to be getting worse..
all cuz of the late nite studying ..
my optometrist sed ... Look at something really far away after studying (relaxes your eye muscles .. ) and also
stare at GREEN things .. *soothening effect*
red kills it . >.<"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah don't write in red pens (like when you are studying, i often did it to waste old pens) it's bad for you

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
My eyesight has really deteriorated (sp?) over the past two years. I had to get new glasses a few months ago and they're like twice as strong as my first pair. I really hate them. Apparently it's partly hereditary (thanks mum) and partly because I strained my eye's too much with my old glasses so they got worse. Dammit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)