Eye Troubles (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Do you see floaters, spots and flashes in your eyes? Is it normal or it requires attention?

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
Your on a forum, with people who swear at muslims all day, and have penises as their dp. Do you really think you're going to find some one who's going to help you?

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
do you eat properly? (i mean, enough?)

i used to black out when i stood up and see random things floating across my vision all the time
Yeah I do eat properly. Don't know my eyes are troubling me since I was a kid. My diet have always been healthy one... so it couldn't be the reason..

HalcyonSky

HSC
i see lots of weird shit in my vision

everything is sort of pixelated like a computer screen

and sometimes ill see a bunch of little white fairy things moving around in a perfectly smooth motion

i forget what its called but i think its when your white blood cells have some sort of effect on your vision

Shoot4stars

HSC
do you eat properly? (i mean, enough?)

i used to black out when i stood up and see random things floating across my vision all the time
That has nothing to do with eating, it's head spins from standing up too quickly or low iron ( iron-defficiency) .

Shoot4stars

HSC
I thought the same thing.

Go see your GP, or like Omie said, go see your optometrist.

Eye trouble can be attributed to , to much masterbation also , if i was you id get ya hand off the wagon for a while (Y) LOL

pman

Banned
HSC
if ur talking about those tiny things that seem to float around when yoiu look at white paper, its normal

rozymisty

HSC
Most people will get the odd floaters. Its more a concern (a huge one) if you are getting flashes and losing sight. If you see like a black curtain across your sight, get yourself to the nearest ER coz you will need immediate eye surgery, coz thats a retinal detachment and if you dont act quickly you can lose your sight.

Its more of a concern if you are short sighted.

I had the odd flash and floaters and i put that down to being normal and it wasnt till i went to my eye doc for a routine check up that they found the detachment/tear. They said it had been there for a week or so, and so i didnt need immediate operation, but a few months later it tore a bit more and they operated.

Id go and see an optometrist and be safe than lose the sight in your eye.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I'm having all those things but my doc says I don't have retina detachment. I'm kinda confused. He dilated my pupils first and checked and assured me that I don't have anything bad. I hope he's right. Oh God save my sight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)