F**k off were full (2 Viewers)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hey spaz lets play a little game called "shutup Mole" guess this asterik Fuckhead, opps i thought you would have trouble guessing what it is so i put in the answers for you.
Sup humour. Where'd you go?

P.S. Despite the fact it was right in front of you, you somehow still managed to spell my username wrong. Congrats. You're a talented one.
:spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
F**k your all spaz. It's year 12, ob you need to concentrate on your work more and stop being racist dickheads. Black, white, yeallow, red or purple. it doesn't really matter!!! F**kheads
It has nothing to do with race.

We just don't have the resources to support an expanding population.

boris

Banned
HSC
red, yellow, white it doesnt make a difference

black on the other hand...

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone, let's play a game! It's called "Guess what letter the asteriks represent"!
I'm guessing 'e' and 'r'!
Someone else's turn now!
I actually think he meant "Fartheads"? Lol

T

The Authority

I think its a bit over the top, while people have the right to exercise their opinion, they must weary of the forum, impact and the general sense in it. I read recently that immigrants are a key component of Australian economic development. While this economy grows they workers from overseas to ensure it is manned well. If you have a problem of them taking your jobs, then stand up and be good enough, dont just shout out, cos we need the help.

anyway, we are all young and dumb, hope the girl learns from her ignorant act.

studynerd92

HSC
I think its a bit over the top, while people have the right to exercise their opinion, they must weary of the forum, impact and the general sense in it. I read recently that immigrants are a key component of Australian economic development. While this economy grows they workers from overseas to ensure it is manned well. If you have a problem of them taking your jobs, then stand up and be good enough, dont just shout out, cos we need the help.

anyway, we are all young and dumb, hope the girl learns from her ignorant act.
hear hear!!

bilal.a

HSC
"It wasn't supposed to be like... umm like... you know, like.... emmm... racist... sort of thing?"
Poor girl. She's just a few brain cells short of stupid, and slipping into completely retarted. Or whatever the medical term is nowadays.

LOL, the funniest insult i have ever heard, i like the way u think, haha
nice come back, n yes indeed she is retarded, or even better oblivious
anywho good look with gettn 100% uai

bilal.a

HSC
Hey spaz lets play a little game called "shutup Mole" guess this asterik Fuckhead, opps i thought you would have trouble guessing what it is so i put in the answers for you.

lmaoooo, blunt, i like hahahaha, moll mole, whatever but sorry dude u got told......

bamnnnnnn n the dirt is gone hahahaha

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lmaoooo, blunt, i like hahahaha, moll mole, whatever but sorry dude u got told......

bamnnnnnn n the dirt is gone hahahaha
I bet you're one of those people who think "ya mum" is a great response to an insult. I remember when i used to think the same thing. My voice was an octave higher, my balls were hairless and I giggled at any reference to female genatalia. You do that now, don't you?

HSC
N/A
i bet you're one of those people who think "ya mum" is a great response to an insult. I remember when i used to think the same thing. My voice was an octave higher, my balls were hairless and i giggled at any reference to female genatalia. You do that now, don't you?
roflmao. Hahaha. Repped hard

mde

HSC
since when was this topic being looked at from an ecological perspective...the whole topic started over the white australia policy...why should it be alright for other developed nations to allow imigration but for australia not to? does that make it a undeveloped nation?:jaw:

boris

Banned
HSC
since when was this topic being looked at from an ecological perspective...the whole topic started over the white australia policy...why should it be alright for other developed nations to allow imigration but for australia not to? does that make it a undeveloped nation?:jaw:
does that make it a undeveloped derrrderrrderrderrrderrrderrummmderr umm umm derrderrderrrderrrderrrderr umm ummmm umm derrr umm derr ummm nashin?

lol you are an retard.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Why do they embrace their statement f off we're full?
Through this controversal statement they want others to acknowledge that they are, well, in their language, "full of shit".
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Most other developed nations don't have population growth rates the size of ours. Most of them can ecologically support a larger population. Most Western European and East Asian (developped) countries have lower immigration rates as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)