face to face open high ext lesson? (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
just wanted to know if anyone else is going? probably just another day of fun fun fun, as usual

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
umm its for people doing extension japanese through distance ed at open high school. its when everyone gets together with their teachers in person instead of over the phone or something and does revision for the upcoming assessment task

lizzy1004

HSC
ohz! i went! hey have u finsihed part 4 of ototake??? gosh... i still havent handed it in...+_+ at ealst i finished my continuers course.. how did u go in the placings on ur report?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
umm i havent got my ext report yet??? i dunno why, ive got my continuers one, i got 97/100 and came second, which was surprising. my teacher told me i got 43/50 for extension, top 15 maybe? i dunno

lizzy1004

HSC
u serious?? my freind got 97/100 and came second too wwozerz... for extension i got 44/50+_+~* wellz next time i wanna come first ^^*

bluebleu

Wow. 97%?!! I'm beat! (Well, I'm in the Beginners Course... it was a real shame because I couldn't do Japanese in year 9 and 10.) It's rather annoying that I can't do the Continuers Course. =\ And it's even more annoying when someone who was also in your Beginners Course class, was suddenly able to lift himself into the Continuers Course by saying he already did Japanese before... Of course, there are consequences.

lowowl

what are you guys? freaks???? I'm completely failing but my teacher refuses to let me quit cos the language staffroom are obsessed with trying to round up as many students as possible. But how interesting is this module, i wish I studied.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
so anyways what u guys think bout the continuers trials? im just glad that its one less exam i have to do and the end is near :D yay!

lizzy1004

HSC
ahhahaha i dunnoz wut da heck i talked about...i got full marks for speaking though yuppppppeeeeeee anywayz... da one wid heaps of percentages and stuff... dat sucked badlyyy!! anywayz i hope da extension one is similar to da half yrly...

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
anyone a bit freaked out bout tomorrow? at least its one more step till its all over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)