Face to Face (1 Viewer)

may22

HSC
lol yes i thought it was normal to not refrigerate chocolate since they're never refrigerated at the shops
Only Tim tams go to the fridge....occasionally some other kinds....occasionally....

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Oh no they’ve already told us; they’re enforcing it quite tough at my school. Possible suspensions for deliberately breaking any of the COVID rules 😬
ye same but for me I feel like half my teachers dont really give a shit considering they let us do whatever we want after class. It was only the deputies in our school that were really uptight about it so I feel like its half half.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
cool cool

we'll see how long that lasts

it happened last yr too with the separation of desks, cleaning tables and hand sanitising

lasted for frikking 2 days b4 teachers gave up
Yeah nah without a doubt I know half my teachers are gonna keep the act up for like an hour 😂 The deputies r pretty strict tho so it might be that we wear masks when they come inspect us and then we take it off after.

may22

HSC
ye same but for me I feel like half my teachers dont really give a shit considering they let us do whatever we want after class. It was only the deputies in our school that were really uptight about it so I feel like its half half.
No my teachers are pretty serious as well.
Apparently hefty fines for teachers if they let the students do as they wish, and the school itself can cop a big fine too

may22

HSC
cool cool

it happened last yr too with the separation of desks, cleaning tables and hand sanitising

Yeah true 😅
I think people are taking it a bit more seriously now though. I mean...nearly 4 months of lockdown and a much more communicable strain

vishnay

God
HSC
No my teachers are pretty serious as well.
Apparently hefty fines for teachers if they let the students do as they wish, and the school itself can cop a big fine too
who's enforcing it lmao

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
cool cool

They only made masks mandatory in class, they don't mind if we dont have them outside of class. We have allocated areas for each year group. Half of all the areas are off bounds now. Did that happen for everyone else?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I'm gonna miss putting shitposts as my profile/webcam for zoom. maybe not if covid cases spike again

vishnay

God
HSC
They only made masks mandatory in class, they don't mind if we dont have them outside of class. We have allocated areas for each year group. Half of all the areas are off bounds now. Did that happen for everyone else?
yeah masks aren't mandatory outside but people still wear them

idk abt the year group thing since yr 12 was the only year group that was there but for now there's no whole school assemblies

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Some of my teachers expect to return to zoom, one of my teachers said that most of the covid cases now are from people in our age bracket so it might spike again if we get back into school environment. We can leave school early now since sports is cancelled for this term

may22

HSC
Some of my teachers expect to return to zoom, one of my teachers said that most of the covid cases now are from people in our age bracket so it might spike again if we get back into school environment. We can leave school early now since sports is cancelled for this term
Hmm...guess we’ll just have to see how it plays out. Best we can do is actually follow the safety guidelines

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hmm...guess we’ll just have to see how it plays out. Best we can do is actually follow the safety guidelines
yeh, I'm gonna put my mask on the whole time regardless if its compulsory or not since its the most i can do

may22

HSC
yeh, I'm gonna put my mask on the whole time regardless if its compulsory or not since its the most i can do
Yeah same.
Tbh I think most people at my school will do the same, and teachers seem like they’re going to crack down on anyone who defies the guidelines

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
@vishnay or any yr 12 in the thread, how was the first couple of days back. Was it relatively normal or did you had to do stuff different. Apparently we just go straight to period 1 without going to roll call. kinda curious

may22

HSC
You guys have after school sports??
Lucky...our school has sport during the school day, but no sports for year 11 and 12 (unless there's a competition, and sometimes last day of school there are student vs teachers matches of soccer, oztag, etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)