Face to Face (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
You guys have after school sports??
Lucky...our school has sport during the school day, but no sports for year 11 and 12 (unless there's a competition, and sometimes last day of school there are student vs teachers matches of soccer, oztag, etc)
Oh no we have a period designated to sports. You can do grade or school sports. No after school sports unless you're in a team.

vishnay

God
HSC
@vishnay or any yr 12 in the thread, how was the first couple of days back. Was it relatively normal or did you had to do stuff different. Apparently we just go straight to period 1 without going to roll call. kinda curious
i had a double free and no year-meeting so i arrived at 11:00

but i left a period early and some people were leaving 2-3 periods early

we got info from the school that doe isnt taking attendance for this term and ur absent as per the school's system only so i only had a first day and havent been going since

less than half the grade showed up on tuesday apparently and people are just ditching individual classes left right and centre or leaving early when they're not supposed to lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

we got info from the school that doe isnt taking attendance for this term and ur absent as per the school's system only so i only had a first day and havent been going since

less than half the grade showed up on tuesday apparently and people are just ditching individual classes left right and centre or leaving early when they're not supposed to lol
wait is that only for ur school or for all schools?

vishnay

God
HSC
wait is that only for ur school or for all schools?
well my school phrased their "return to school" email in such a way that we assumed we had to come so everyone came and then left bc we weren't bothered enough but other schools haven't mandated attendance and are just letting their students stay home

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
@vishnay or any yr 12 in the thread, how was the first couple of days back. Was it relatively normal or did you had to do stuff different. Apparently we just go straight to period 1 without going to roll call. kinda curious
it was basically the same but everyone had to wear masks except when eating ahahahah

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC

same lolll after Monday i didn't go back ahahaha

humptydumpty5

HSC
N/A
Everyones going to look so stupid with their masks on inside classes, I have a feeling this weeks going to be extremely awkward because everyones used to rocking up on zoom and doing nothing. I think my physics teacher is a bit angry at me so I can't wait to meet him irl.
lmaooo its always the physics teacher that gets mad hahahhahaaaa

humptydumpty5

HSC
N/A
I think I am happy to get back into the routine kinda missed it but also need to properly get my mindset in the game because I need to smash the hsc

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I did however enjoy the peace. No screaming delinquents and unnecessary screechings from the yr 7s.
Honestly they're so annoying.... I try to avoid them as much as I can, some of them are polite but most of them try to act all tough. Especially when you try to study in the library and they just scream randomly about fortnite or something.

may22

HSC
Honestly they're so annoying.... I try to avoid them as much as I can, some of them are polite but most of them try to act all tough. Especially when you try to study in the library and they just scream randomly about fortnite or something.
There’s always a mixed batch...the ones who are mature and you can actually have a decent conversation with....and the ones who chase each other around the quad spraying water on each other and turning the school into a jungle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)