Facial cleansers/products (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
wow people have very strenuous routines here. i just wash my face in the shower with some green shit, i dont know the brand or anything, and sometimes i moisturise with clearasil moisturiser.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i have horribly sensitive skin. i used to use clinique but that was stripping my skin and i didn't even realise it. now i use Avene cleanser and mist. i used their moisturisers for a while but they were too heavy so now im using the body shop's super sensitive/dry skinone with some stuff in it but i find that also very heavy....any ideas for a light hypoallergenic moisturiser kids??

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
melimoo said:
i have horribly sensitive skin. i used to use clinique but that was stripping my skin and i didn't even realise it. now i use Avene cleanser and mist. i used their moisturisers for a while but they were too heavy so now im using the body shop's super sensitive/dry skinone with some stuff in it but i find that also very heavy....any ideas for a light hypoallergenic moisturiser kids??
I use Olay's sensitive skin moisturiser, and that's alright. Otherwise, check out QV/Ego products because most of their stuff is made especially for sensitive skin.

santaslayer

HSC
I use Johnson & Johnson:

1. I wash my face
2. Then I use Johnson & Johnson's Clean & Clear: Deep Cream Cleanser
3. Wash that off
4. Use a DaVinci Peel Off Face Masque
5. Clean that off
6. Use Johnson & Johnson's Blackhead Cleansing Toner
7. Finish it off with a Johnson & Johnson's facial moisturising Creame.

:)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you use more stuff than me santa!!

i just use
johnson's ph5.5 or neutrogena clear pore (the clear pore stinks, but its strong & good if you've got tonnes of makeup on or really bad skin)
& some random moisturiser..atm. it's mum's olay

i used to use proactiv, but havent gotten around to getting anymore...its pretty expensive, but it works pretty well.

i really need something for my blackheads, i've got tonnes of them on my nose/forehead & they're bloody annoying!

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I use dermatalogica facial cleanser,
Jurlique mud mask (the absolute best!),
Witch Hazel for toner (it shrinks pores and cleans out blackheads and is all natural),
and Clinique moisturiser.

I have tried many different products and these are the ones that work for me. Its really individual.

and about Clindamycin, you shouldn't use it unless you have acne, if you just have small breakouts you should use pimple cream. Otherwise, you will find one day that it simply doesn't work. It happened to my brother just before his acne got really bad.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)