Facial Hair/Beard (1 Viewer)

Do you like men with facial hair/beard

• Total voters

onur91

HSC
N/A
For some reason, I always have this tiny residual amount of facial hair on my chin after I shave. It's not noticeable from a distance, but it is close up.

I shave once or twice a week depending on what my school/work schedule forces me to. I don't have to shave at all this week, but will probably tomorrow night so some of it will be back for my gf's birthday. She loves my facial hair.

Omar, once I'm your age, I'll have ~the best~ facial hair. I am also a big fan of dudes who can grow awesome moustaches/beards such as Stalin.

+1
I honestly wish I could grow an awesome moustache like that, would be the best. lol

xMaNx

HSC
Get fucked. That thing would take weeks, even months for an old man like Stalin, no teenager anywhere has the ability to do it.
Well maybe not the moustache that big, but the beard, yes.

I will bet you my beard, 3 weeks.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Get fucked. That thing would take weeks, even months for an old man like Stalin, no teenager anywhere has the ability to do it.
Not entirely true, I knew a guy who had a full grown beard when he was in year 7...creepy as hell.

xMaNx

HSC
Then you are blessed, my friend.

My moustache barely grows at all.
get a fake one, haha.

mine's pretty much the same rate, except my facial hair around my chin and under grows pretty fast.

HSC
Uni Grad
My mo grows at about the same rate but just seems way thinner than the rest :S

amirite

HSC
Mine doesnt grow fast but I dont mind a couple of days stubble. Feels good to touch. After a few days it gets too messy and makes my skin all dirty.

Scissors

HSC
there's a guy i know whose facial hair connects with his chest hair. it's quite nice because he shaves the two at the same time, so they grow at the same rate and you can't tell where one starts, and the other ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)