faculty handbooks (1 Viewer)

milktea

Are the faculty handbooks useful? Deciding whether i should buy it or not, my friend enrolled in USYD today and i saw her handbook which is pretty thick....seems like contains heaps of infos........but does the handbook contents changes year to year? And so unfair.....y is the price at USYD 8bucks cheaper than the UNSW ones.......lol......haha

sunny

meh.
HSC
You can download all of UNSW's handbooks for free, either entirely, or by faculty.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Usually details about your course and structure and what subjects you can and can't do, and such.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
think of it as a detailed explanation of your chosen faculty (similar to the school information/rules shit you have in front of certain school diaries...

newais i found the uts law handbook very interesting :) gave me info about stuff i wanna aim for, like honours and exchange etc.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
frigid, it hurts my eyes to read ur typing
sorry... haha, just for you, this will be normal-sized... i'm one of few who likes using small type - sorry :)... if it helps, just manually increase font size in browser window or adjust monitor DPI. also, you might want to set your monitor refresh rate to something greater than 60Hz (windows default). again, i apologise if my formatting gives people eye strain. :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i ahevnt seen you here for a long time frigid. i like the small type, it looks neater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)