• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Faculty of Science Transition Workshop 05' (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Tennille said:
It doesn't matter...I'm just guessing. You could either pay by money order, cheque or credit card.
ive got to go somewhere, so i'll see you guys tomorrow.

looking forward to meeting you all. :)

my name is Komal btw.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
they give u a name tag sorta thing...

chances r, u prolly can sneak thru... just if u can take the moral aspect of things..
infact, usyd sci faculty does alot of job tryin to pair up students with similar uos....

when i did it last yr, the pplz in my group were in most of my lecture/tutorials...

did u have to say that bit?...:D...now I have to wait until O-week.....tomorow instead I'm gonna go driving school and start learning how to drive.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
sigh~~~ look at all u 05'ers... how i grow jealous of thee...

btw lonely shadow, u might miss an opportunity of a life time by not goin ...
u might met ur special someone there... u never know ;)

tennille

HSC
LoneShadow said:
did u have to say that bit?...:D...now I have to wait until O-week.....tomorow instead I'm gonna go driving school and start learning how to drive.
Cool...driving...I'm finally going for my Ps at the end of next month. :)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
duckie said:
btw lonely shadow, u might miss an opportunity of a life time by not goin ...
u might met ur special someone there... u never know
lol...u betta not be messing with me. I'd like to go but what if I get caught?...what if they kick me out of the group?....I don't want to be laughed at for the next 5-6 years that I might be in USyd....:D

Tennille said:
Cool...driving...I'm finally going for my Ps at the end of next month. :)
:eek: .... I just got my "L" on 24-02-05.....:D...I had been planning to get my "L" for the past 2.5-3 years...but never actually tried it due to excesive laziness.....and guess how long it took me to finish the test?.....5-7 minutes maximum.....:eek:

tennille

HSC
LoneShadow said:
:eek: .... I just got my "L" on 24-02-05.....:D...I had been planning to get my "L" for the past 2.5-3 years...but never actually tried it due to excesive laziness.....and guess how long it took me to finish the test?.....5-7 minutes maximum.....:eek:
Yeah, the test is pretty quick. I kept on doing it online so when I actually did the test, I knew all of the questions. Now, two years later, I'm finally going for my Ps.
:D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ahahah dw lonelyshadow... u'll make plenty of fwnds...

and if u r already fwnds with some of the them, chances r they will let u in any way...
a fwnd did that last yr... and he didn't even pay...

that bein said tho, i cannot garentee ur entrance...
hm btw, i am workin 2morrow mornin, but will be free from aruond 10'ish, might pay u guys a visit ^^

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
ahahah dw lonelyshadow... u'll make plenty of fwnds...

and if u r already fwnds with some of the them, chances r they will let u in any way...
a fwnd did that last yr... and he didn't even pay...

that bein said tho, i cannot garentee ur entrance...
hm btw, i am workin 2morrow mornin, but will be free from aruond 10'ish, might pay u guys a visit ^^
yay....ahh wat da hell...I'm coming tomorrow.....and am going to get myself into dat physics group..............*thinkin*....on a second thought no.........my frends will be there, but none of them r gonna be in da physics group....those monkeys r in other groups....:(...........AARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....F it i'm coming wiht money order for 10 bucks and am goin to shove it to their face and ask them to let me in......if not successful...I'll just sit outside.

and since I might be outside...I might see ya there...:D

tennille

HSC
LoneShadow said:
yay....ahh wat da hell...I'm coming tomorrow.....and am going to get myself into dat physics group..............*thinkin*....on a second thought no.........my frends will be there, but none of them r gonna be in da physics group....those monkeys r in other groups....:(...........AARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....F it i'm coming wiht money order for 10 bucks and am goin to shove it to their face and ask them to let me in......if not successful...I'll just sit outside.

and since I might be outside...I might see ya there...:D
You've gotta come. :)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
You've gotta come. :)
I'll be there.....:eek:....but...how am I suppose to recognise u guyz..and vise versa?...I might be able to 'identiffy' :p...Tennille...but xiaoie...I've got a suggestion...how about a duck custome dude?....:eek::p

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
I'll be wearing a white button up shirt with baggy jeans. I'll also have this massive backpack (which is cream in colour). :p

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I'll be weariong a blue jean, some shirt/t-shirt [haven't decided], black puma bag with headphones coming owt of it's rite corner....:D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
how was it guys?!
soz lonely shadow... i didn't go cuz i felt horrible after work 2day...

and besides, i dont' wear duck custum... jsut lettin u know, i am a human after all!!! =D

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
damn it where were u guys?

i didnt see anyone outside the chemistry building.

what rooms did u guys go to, mine was 251

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
how was it guys?!
soz lonely shadow... i didn't go cuz i felt horrible after work 2day...

and besides, i dont' wear duck custum... jsut lettin u know, i am a human after all!!! =D

It was alrite....worth the 10 bucks I think. And I met 0.pnt... :eek: :uhhuh: :p ;) :D.

mate...I was lookin around the whole time to see someone wearing a duck custome...:(...but didn't see none. Now I know why....:p:eek:....I'm just jkn dude.....nothing serious. It's just that darn duck in ur av provokes me to call u stuff I do...:D:eek:.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)