Failed a Subject (1 Viewer)

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
So yeah, I failed a subject, but now I have no idea how to re-enrol for it in the Spring semester.

Im guessing through My Student Admin, but I really have no idea which part to go to in order to do it.

Can the folks at UTS do it for me instead?

Why oh why do they make it so complicated!!

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Thanks for the link Huratio!

Another question here; I also want to cut down to 3 subjects.

So to do this, do I have to Withdraw from the subject I want to drop? And then enrol in it again next semester?

So in essence, I want to drop 2 subjects, and then re-enrol in the subject that I failed, thus having 3 subjects to do.
Would I then have to withdraw from thos 2 subjects, and enrol in the failed subject again?

Sorry for all the questions, but I just don't want to do anything wrong!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
dimzi said:
Another question here; I also want to cut down to 3 subjects.

So to do this, do I have to Withdraw from the subject I want to drop? And then enrol in it again next semester?

So in essence, I want to drop 2 subjects, and then re-enrol in the subject that I failed, thus having 3 subjects to do.
Would I then have to withdraw from thos 2 subjects, and enrol in the failed subject again?
I think that is the gist of it - if you have any problems dropping or picking up subjects through My Student Admin then contact your faculty admin and they'll sort it out.

MoNNiE

HSC
make sure the subject you are planning to re-enrol into doesn't clash with any of the subjects you are planning to take this semester! i had that problem, which kinda lead myself into the direction whether i can delay re-doing the subject, and kep with the current schedule~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)