Failed ATAR already (1 Viewer)

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Seriously first assessments mean nothing! Maths was one of my favourite subjects and in the first assessment I got 77%. I was disappointed and, like you, thought I'd do horribly in my HSC. But that gave me the motivation to do better and for my 3rd assessment I got 100% and then 98% for my trial. Overall, I got an HSC mark of 97. So I hope this shows you that you can do anything! Don't get down because of assessment marks; the HSC is about peaking at the HSC exam, or at least improving throughout the year. Even if you're not getting the marks you want at any point throughout the school year don't lose faith that you can improve. Just keep going, you can do it! :)

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
:eek: OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING! WHAt marks did you get??? I AVE TO KNOW! your overall raw mark for adv english... what was it? and individual marks? and you got 90? If this is the case then my hopes for a 99.5+ could potentially be restored! :D I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET GOOD IN ENGLISH! :DD
Belonging:
Section1: 14.5/15
Section2: 12/15
Section 3: 13.5/15

Total: 40/45

Module A: 15/20
Module B: 9/20
Module C: 14.5/50

Total: 38.5/60

Total of 78.5/105

After all that moderation crap I ended up with a moderated examination mark of 88. My assessment mark was 92.

Hence I got an overall HSC mark of 90.

Quite clearly you don't need high marks. Just worry about your internal rank for the time being, marks mean shit all until you actually sit the HSC exam when you and everybody else is marked evenly across the state.

Hope that helps!

jnney

lemon
HSC
you ain't gon be a bricklayer.

Forget about what happened, and focus on today. You can't change what's happened, and this English mark is not going to affect your fate very much. After all - it's only the first assessment, only one of the many exams you've had and will have. Continually look for ways to improve in English so that in the next assessment, you won't be disappointed again. It'll all work out. Trust me. Good luck :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
big fuck you to the mods for deleting my post

nywayz, I got 6/20 for my first english assesment. ended up getting a band 5 in english and an atar over 95

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Don't worry!
I got 9/20 for my first assessment during HSC and was totally depressed over it.
However, I kept my head held up high and did better in the other assessments and managed to get 94 (Band 6) in English!
Nothing is impossible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)