Failed one UoS (1 Viewer)

Brian1800

HSC
I just failed my first unit of study for my engineering degree. For the past semesters, I did really well. What do I do now?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
failed one subject

lel

I've failed a few more ):

but yeah if the unit was a core of requirement for your degree then you have to re-enroll into it next time it is available to complete it

Brian1800

HSC
failed one subject

lel

I've failed a few more ):

but yeah if the unit was a core of requirement for your degree then you have to re-enroll into it next time it is available to complete it
How many have you failed? I don't think I can stand that specific subject, it's just too boring.

J18134

HSC
If its a required course for your degree, Id consider re-evaluating your degree. It may be worth trying to transfer to something different, which could also reset your WAM depending on the case. Of course if youre passionate about the degree and its something you really want to do youre going to have to endure it again.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
How many have you failed? I don't think I can stand that specific subject, it's just too boring.
No one likes every subject in their course. I have done subjects that I really don't like even though engineering is what I've wanted to do since like forever. You just need to plough through it, and move on.

I understand how you feel, having to do a subject that you really hate and are bad at for essentially a whole year is incredibly daunting, but it's just gotta happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)