failed the project.. (1 Viewer)

piecheck

HSC
N/A
i failed the project... -_- yep..i noe, i sux....is there any point in continuing with ext hist...hmm i donno my trial results yet..but still, if their average, what should i do?? has anyone else failed the major project??

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
*blinks*
how could you FAIL your major work?

That work made up 80% of your mark.

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
damn. we havent got ours back. how many units you got?

X

xeuyrawp

piecheck said:
i failed the project... -_- yep..i noe, i sux....is there any point in continuing with ext hist...hmm i donno my trial results yet..but still, if their average, what should i do?? has anyone else failed the major project??
As I see it, two things to consider:

1. Marks. Based on your marks, is it worth continuing the unit? How much work will you have to put in, in order to go okay in it? Despite your failing the project, is the subject still going to count to your UAI, ie, will you do better in it than other subjects?

2. What you 'get out' of the subject. Are you getting enough from the subject to continue with it anyway?

In regards to both questions, I'd ask whether you failing the project has anything to do with you not being suitable for the subject. Maybe it'd be better to drop the unit and focus on your other subjects?

Alternatively, maybe it'd be easier to just sit the HSC exam and see how it goes? That being said, note that the HSC marks might pop up again later in life - I'm still attaching my UAC certificate (with the subject marks) on some uni forms, and I'm in second year. It seems trivial, but think about whether you might be looking at applying for uni transfers, scholarships, or a job where they look at your actual marks. You'd also have to find out what failing a subject does on your HSC, I don't know, sorry.

Anyway, my only piece of advice would be to talk with your teachers about it. Talk with your history extension, tutor/pastoral care, house master teachers, etc. Get as many opinions as you can about it, and then make your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

dandel26

HSC
No offense or anything, but what did u do to fail it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)