failed unit in last semester, help (1 Viewer)

lilt123

HSC
Hi, just wondering if there's any special supplementary exam offered for failing a unit in your last semester. My situation right now is that, I was sick on the day of the formal exam day so ended up sitting the supplementary exam 1 month later. This affected my preparation for the exam, as i prepared thoroughly for the formal date, and when the supplementary exam came along, I wasn't as prepared because of plans i made earlier that was close to the supplementary exam date. Yes i know I should have studied more and cancel my plans, now Im hating myself for not doing that. I just got back my results and failed, got 38 which is really bad, it's my first fail. This by the way is ACCG310 which will be my last and only unit left.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Monstar

HSC
Not sure if there is a special treatment.. but i do recall that there might be a method which they just give you the credit points anyway cause its your last semester.. but im not sure if thats just because you've failed twice before or youve just failed.

Anyways its best to contact the academic advisors. Was the supplementary heaps hard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)