Failing a unit in Semester 1 (1 Viewer)

belinda1005

HSC
Okay so one of my close friends at MQ city got 49 in her stat170 exam last sem.. I keep telling her not to worry as it can be done again in summer Semester 3. the only concern is that how does it work when she has to re-enrol for her units in e-student in summer semester 3 when apparently it is not highlighted in grey and comes up as 'planned'.. is it just the system or do we need admin to step in and adjust all is necessary so it can comprehend with her online units displayed in iLearn for semester 3.. i know its only semester 2 now but she's freaking out and upset each time i see her :(

Help..

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
if you're in mqc u don't really need to update e-student even though u should.

What happens is you enrol on the mqc student portal and it'll auto update in e-student.

Though getting 49 in finals is pretty mean, most lecturers will push you to 50 if you get that close.

belinda1005

HSC
if you're in mqc u don't really need to update e-student even though u should.

What happens is you enrol on the mqc student portal and it'll auto update in e-student.

Though getting 49 in finals is pretty mean, most lecturers will push you to 50 if you get that close.
Oh I see, I'll tell her that when I see her next week. So what happens with iLearn does that get auto updated as well?

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
yes

Summer in mqc is like a normal sem 1 and 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)