Faking it (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well.. uh I've been dating this guy for almost 2 years now and we've been having sex for a while as well. But the thing is that he can't make me... peak(?) every time we do it. So I've been faking it and there have only been the rare few occurrences where I actually have reached it. I love him to bits but it just kinda annoys me at times and yeah...

I don't know what to do, since I heard that it kinda hurts a guy's ego if they find out their girl's been faking it. Any advice?

(Yeah I'm kinda shy to actually type the word up but you know what I mean. This is the first time I've posted up a question like this so it's weird for me >.<)
umm you should probably talk to your boyfriend about it

also, from the person who was voted most likely to be a marriage counsellor during high school, i diagnose more foreplay.

moreover, if you can't even type the word 'orgasm', i question whether you have the maturity to cope with sexual intercourse. seriously.

levelup888

HSC
umm you should probably talk to your boyfriend about it

also, from the person who was voted most likely to be a marriage counsellor during high school, i diagnose more foreplay.

moreover, if you can't even type the word 'orgasm', i question whether you have the maturity to cope with sexual intercourse. seriously.
Yeah I'm already planning to talk to him about it after like trying to do other positions.

And I'm sorry >.<

peri24

HSC
Yeah I'm already planning to talk to him about it after like trying to do other positions.

And I'm sorry >.<
u sound lik a child. its not so hard to tel him dat u arent reachin da orgasmic stage. telin a guy str8 up wil mak him noe u r honest 2 him. he wil understand nd wil try out atha positions.

is ur bf dick 'big'?
hw long does he last in bed? i noe it takes mo effort 4 a girl to hav an orgasm.
u noe u can try out a vibrator or dildo right? tel him if u want.

if all doesnt work u can try me. pls be white tho or a mix of white-black. i cant b stimulated if u r anotha.

gl

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Uni! Greater the reason to stop fking and start studying.

levelup888

HSC
u sound lik a child. its not so hard to tel him dat u arent reachin da orgasmic stage. telin a guy str8 up wil mak him noe u r honest 2 him. he wil understand nd wil try out atha positions.

is ur bf dick 'big'?
hw long does he last in bed? i noe it takes mo effort 4 a girl to hav an orgasm.
u noe u can try out a vibrator or dildo right? tel him if u want.

if all doesnt work u can try me. pls be white tho or a mix of white-black. i cant b stimulated if u r anotha.

gl
I'm meeting him next week so hopefully it'll be alright with what the others said.

And I'm sorry but I wouldn't cheat. I hate cheaters >.<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Don't even start yet! Even greater reason to start studying more and stop fucking.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm meeting him next week so hopefully it'll be alright with what the others said.

Ignore Peri, he has his nymphomaniac tendencies

peri24

HSC

rememba dont laugh. luk nd talk to him seriously. guys wud want real talk.

cheatin is different. if ur bf agrees to u if u tell him, den its not cheatin. it has to b a mutual decision.

is ur background white or white-black? or r u azn.

levelup888

HSC
rememba dont laugh. luk nd talk to him seriously. guys wud want real talk.

cheatin is different. if ur bf agrees to u if u tell him, den its not cheatin. it has to b a mutual decision.

is ur background white or white-black? or r u azn.
My brain is confused @.@ and nope. I don't want to either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)