Faking logbook hours (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
And this is why there needs to be more harder testing.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
You can get away by putting from 0 to how many km's you drive...... And yeah, use google maps, plus add a few minutes here and there if is peak hour or you know you bumped into traffic

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You can get away by putting from 0 to how many km's you drive...... And yeah, use google maps, plus add a few minutes here and there if is peak hour or you know you bumped into traffic
really?

I just sat down for a good hour and made everything up, for the odometer you just have to make sure the numbers make sense it's not that hard.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
16hrs of theory, pretty much what riders have to do.
2x5hr lessons for Ls.
1x6hr lesson for P1.
I would definitely support compulsory (on-road) lessons for students which are subsidised by the government.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
really?

I just sat down for a good hour and made everything up, for the odometer you just have to make sure the numbers make sense it's not that hard.
I had this driving instructor who wrote like that. Before that i would exactly copy from the odometer.... But after a few lesson what that instructor, i followed what he does

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I would definitely support compulsory (on-road) lessons for students which are subsidised by the government.
Riders courses already are in NSW.

QLD on the other hand..

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
This is the first decent post you have made in weeks.

Driving education should be made a (compulsory) high school subject like it is in some American states with the government paying all costs. If it saves lives it is worth it.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Riders courses already are in NSW.

QLD on the other hand..
I didn't get much out of the riders course personally. Yes, it is all good and well but personally I would revamp it if I was in charge. An actual street ride under guidance (i.e. safety car at front of group and safety car at back of group) would be of more immediate use that some of the techniques the rider course taught. For the price of $80/90 or whatever it is it is good value still though.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I didn't get much out of the riders course personally. Yes, it is all good and well but personally I would revamp it if I was in charge. An actual street ride under guidance (i.e. safety car at front of group and safety car at back of group) would be of more immediate use that some of the techniques the rider course taught. For the price of $80/90 or whatever it is it is good value still though.
P1 course has this.

And a few others and I are taking a few issues with the MC training to the RMS/relevant bodies.

ibanza

HSC
Did you know you have to indicate out of a roundabout?
Did you know buses are moving giveway and 40km zones when the lights are flashing?
Did you know motorcyclists are allowed to use Bus Lanes but cars are not?
Lol that's only for multi laned roundabouts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)