Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

E

efast

120 hours are based on statistics, not a number to make you feel miserable and frustrated. Faking it means you are trading your own life security against a license. In the end you are taking the risk, the responsibility, and consequence.

Everyone believes they are a good driver, and that's why its so dangerous, because you don't know your weaknesses behind the wheel. Only consequences will show them to you, and it won't be pleasant to learn from that way.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Do you think it looks dodgy if all my entries are in intervals of 5?
eg 10:00-10:35 rather than10:03-10:34

Mum started off writing it down like that but it gets annoying

klitzy

HSC
I did about 80 hours all up. Parents just let me round it up, so none of that to the minute bullshit I know some people do. I'd make drives roughly an hour or 30 mins whatever.

The testing officer had no reason to disbelieve me. There were no gaps in my book and I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary. There were no huge entries or anytihng like that. Not only was my log book left at the RTA but so was my licence actually. They have more important things to concentrate on during your test.

Hayabusa

HSC
N/A
"Faking" -Irresponsible and childish. Not enough rules enforcing our roads for you 16 year old idiots out there.

ps. As a motorcyclist I am sick to death of you hoons representing P platers on our roads the way they are.

I know its dangerous anyway to ride a motorcycle, so If I die in a collision i'll see you in hell and ass rape you.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You has motorcycle, Join us in the so you think you want a motorcycle thread!

spyro14

HSC
"Faking" -Irresponsible and childish. Not enough rules enforcing our roads for you 16 year old idiots out there.

ps. As a motorcyclist I am sick to death of you hoons representing P platers on our roads the way they are.

I know its dangerous anyway to ride a motorcycle, so If I die in a collision i'll see you in hell and ass rape you.
Narrated in a grand style.......epic

klitzy

HSC
I am in no way near a model P-plate driver. I don't at all drive like I did on my L's. Yes, I do break some road rules and do some things I probably shouldn't. I definately do some things I shouldn't, but keep that to private property.

And let me say that I would drive like that whether I did 20 hours, 50 hours, 80 hours, 120 hours, 150 hours or 200 hours. Those who hoon will do it regardless of how many hours they are required to do.

Dod0

HSC
It doesnt matter how many hours you do if you p[ass the test you can clearly drive fairly well.. I had a nice guy he just flicked though and signed the back although I did my 120 legit so I wasnt worried..

rozymisty

HSC

finally some one on this forum who feels the same way i do about faking log book hours!!

I am about to go for my licence on the 17th and im shitting myself with nerves and excitement.

oh btw, how much did it cost you for your Ps? I go straight to my p2 so i dont have to do the hazard perception test so bit of saving there. But how much did it cost those of you who have got their ps...someone told me like over $150/.....

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
i only had to do 50 hours, did prolly 140. went for test, pedestrian had to dive out of my way on pedestrian crossing. still passed.

chuboy

HSC
finally some one on this forum who feels the same way i do about faking log book hours!!

I am about to go for my licence on the 17th and im shitting myself with nerves and excitement.

oh btw, how much did it cost you for your Ps? I go straight to my p2 so i dont have to do the hazard perception test so bit of saving there. But how much did it cost those of you who have got their ps...someone told me like over $150/.....
Logbook hours mean nothing, anyone can pass the test but once they're driving on their own they can do what they want.

Having some experience is good but 120 hours made up entirely of driving to and from the shops means very little. It's just really expensive fuel-wise.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Logbook hours mean nothing, anyone can pass the test but once they're driving on their own they can do what they want.

Having some experience is good but 120 hours made up entirely of driving to and from the shops means very little. It's just really expensive fuel-wise.
The irresponsibility of not practising in all sorts of traffic and weather conditions is why we have hoons and twats driving.

Motorcyclists need to do a two day course because idiots who didnt do all their hours dont know how to drive in all conditions. Majority of those two days were learning how to AVOID idiots on the road.

JB10

HSC
The irresponsibility of not practising in all sorts of traffic and weather conditions is why we have hoons and twats driving.

Motorcyclists need to do a two day course because idiots who didnt do all their hours dont know how to drive in all conditions. Majority of those two days were learning how to AVOID idiots on the road.
Yeah, that makes ALOT of sense.
"I never learned how to drive in the rain. YEAHHHH im gonna be a hoon!"

Teenagers will be teenagers regardless of how many hours they did with their parents. You really think anyone drives on their P's how they did on their L's? I learnt more the first week of being a P-Plater than the 15 months of being an L-Plater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)