Fallin For Ya (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Ok So here is the deal...
There is this guy and there is this girl and they met at a nightclub...
This guy tells this girl that he is falling for her HARD like he thinks he may even love her... Quite strong I know...
The problem of the situation...
Now they planned to meet twice now...
The boy i might add is a professional surfer so the first time he had to go do work for his sponser
and the second time the boy dislocated his shoulder...
Now is this boy lieing when he says he is fully falling for the girl or is this girl quite gullable and he just is avoiding her big time... Might add the boy initiates it all like where they are gonna meet right down to the time...

What are your takes on the situation

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Yeah I agree. If another excuse comes along, I'd suspect something.

I wouldn't trust anyone who says they love me on the first date, anyway. Sounds rather sleazy, like they've said it to 50 girls already.

hipPo3

HSC
Is this certain girl u ?
and is this awesome hunk of a surfer me ?
:D

shortie_689

HSC
this certain girl may be me but i aint specifying
and i highly doubt its u

he dislocated his shoulder surfin fell off his board an like somehow did it was a pretty funky explanation...

julius

Banned
HSC
He seems legit, but after 3rd excuse (if I was the girl) I'd start to investigate him and his claims. How did the guy dislocate his shoulder?

wanton-wonton

HSC
shortie_689 said:
This guy tells this girl that he is falling for her HARD like he thinks he may even love her... Quite strong I know...
Love her? What the fuck. You should rephrase.

Oh, and to answer your question, the boy's a faggot and the girl's stupid. :)

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if he said he was in love with her after 1 night and now he has cancelled twice i think he's lying

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
shortie_689 said:
The problem of the situation...
Now they planned to meet twice now...
The boy i might add is a professional surfer so the first time he had to go do work for his sponser
and the second time the boy dislocated his shoulder...
Now is this boy lieing when he says he is fully falling for the girl or is this girl quite gullable and he just is avoiding her big time... Might add the boy initiates it all like where they are gonna meet right down to the time...

What are your takes on the situation
Is this about you and matty?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I would never see myself picking up someone in a nightclub, in fact I'm very likely not be be in one.

If the answer isn't obvious then your female friend must be very gullible and foolish to go out with somone who says they love them on the first night at a nightclub and around so many other women and around so much booze (I'm assuming there were women and alcohol there).

Is he even a professional surfer? Usually "celebrities" believe that their fame could get them in bed with any women they choose. It was probably a hit'n'miss situation, go up to the opposite sex and flirt and if you fail move on to the next girl.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Shortie, try meet up with him again, and this time make it clear to him that he has to be 100% sure that nothing will come up - and that if something does come up, he can't cancel your date.

And... if he cancels again, then you've met one massive fucker. :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
If the answer isn't obvious then your female friend must be very gullible and foolish to go out with somone who says they love them on the first night at a nightclub and around so many other women and around so much booze (I'm assuming there were women and alcohol there).

Is he even a professional surfer? Usually "celebrities" believe that their fame could get them in bed with any women they choose. It was probably a hit'n'miss situation, go up to the opposite sex and flirt and if you fail move on to the next girl.
i concur. to add, to bscienceboi's celebrity point, i give this example.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
i concur. to add, to bscienceboi's celebrity point, i give this example.
"I have one of the Monkees babies!!"

:rolleyes:

Celebrities. What are they good for. Absolutely nothing.
And to think people look up to them. Even after they read about their habits and convictions people still worship them. I mean look at R.Kelly, pedophile yet number #1 hits.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Now is this boy lieing when he says he is fully falling for the girl or is this girl quite gullable and he just is avoiding her big time... Might add the boy initiates it all like where they are gonna meet right down to the time
if he's leading her on, why bother organising everything in so much detail and tell her he's falling for her so badly?

personally i dont believe he's leading her on...dislocating your shoulder isnt that easy to get out of, and sponser work comes up all the time for pro surfers

if you're really concerned, just talk to him about it...ask him straight out if you want to. dont linger around wondering if there's anything to it or not, just call him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)