faltering in 3u (1 Viewer)

dinesh97

HSC
can any1 tutor me for 3u i am kinda falling behind and not understanding inner west area is preferred i live there. Plz inbox me tutorers :)

HappyTurtle

HSC
Hi Dinesh 97,

I can tutor you in 3 unit if you like. I received a mark of 95 in 3 unit maths and a band six for 4u. I also tutor other struggling students (like you!) so I have experience. I have plenty of resources and papers to help you in your studies :D

I live around the Chatswood/Willoughby area, so if your house is near public transport home tutoring could be a possibility.

As mentioned in my personal thread (http://community.boredofstudies.org...tutoring-available-inexpensive-effective.html), I charge around $30 an hour for Year 11 work, and slightly more for HSC and/or transport costs.

Hope you have a good day :D

madster14

HSC
Hi dinesh97

If you still haven't found anyone to tutor you, I can help you with 3U. :) I graduated from North Sydney Girls in 2014 with a mark of 96 in 3U and 93 in 4U.

I live in Epping, so depending which part of inner west you are located in, I am willing to travel to you (eg. Strathfield, Burwood)

I charge $25/hr.

If you're interested, feel free to email me (please don't pm me because I don't check it often haha) at maddyleong001@gmail.com

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Dinesh 97

If you are interested in being tutored from a current, experienced English Head Teacher and senior HSC marker, we have an availability on Saturday mornings 10am - 12noon. Email me and I can send you details. We are located in Wattle Grove.

cheers Lillian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)