Family Guy (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
anita_wax said:
omg i have the whole 4th season on my comp, and the fifth season is already out WOOT
this show is my lovechild.... forget simpsons as i now expect something random to happen =)

LOOK BRIAN I MADE A WATERSLIDE IN THE HOUSE!

havent watched any of the 5th season yet but 4th season is my fav so far...
its actually still 4th season. the bit torrents you're downloading are wrong. it took a break because of baseball......not be cause its a new season.

there's 20+ episodes in season 4 planned.

http://www.tv.com/family-guy/show/348/summary.html?q=family+guy

see the season is gonn take a break again now. no new episode til december 18th.

not that it makes a difference..........sorry to be a correcting bastard.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
omg yay! do you think if they're showing 4th season on tv, we'll get it on dvd soon??

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
What the fuck. Family Guy come up with your own friggin material, it just copied South Park twice.
Stewie licking Meg's tears saying he liked the taste of her anguish, just like Cartman did with Scott Tenorrman. Then they just basically copied South Park's take on montages.

P

pLuvia

The one I found really funny was the Joe Swanson Story, the paralympics one, where Joe just continuously cries :D:D

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
How come they didnt show the show today at 8pm*starts rambling*

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Reshie said:
How come they didnt show the show today at 8pm*starts rambling*
cos channel 7 doesnt hav any ideas.. they are retards.. and think ppl want to watch crazy weather instead.. and crazy videos...

FUCKTARds

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
cos channel 7 doesnt hav any ideas.. they are retards.. and think ppl want to watch crazy weather instead.. and crazy videos...

FUCKTARds
thats right you said dude...!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:

FUCKTARds
no i think it got cancelled, most of the shows are rated M. can't show M @ 8pm. also a VERY adult show and considering its timeslot, i reckon alot of complaints from parents etc. also tends to be rather sexist, remember channel 9 or whoever had canned it straight away aswell due to complaints.

I LOVE FAMILY GUY! thats why its on my computer :)
LOVE peter griffin christmas album
http://petergriffinxmas.ytmnd.com/
from one of the new episodes

*oh btw on another note, i watched the end of that tsunami thing, WHAT A LAUGH. effing digital tsunami, people dont realise theres a fucking 50ft wave infront of them until its 2cm away from them rofl, not to mention the minituare car, building & motorbike. GOSH i rofled away.

Last edited:

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
its getting moved to 9.30pm on thursdays.for apparently"adults only time"

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
shortygb said:
maybe im missing something, but what was the whole chicken fighting thing?
its from season 1 or 2, i forget where peter starts a fight with a giant chicken

its just a general hatred thing, like chris and the monkey

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah, the chicken fight in the Y2K episode was bearable, but this was one just plain crap. I don't think I laughed once that episode

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
There wasn't enough Stewie in this episode... that and the totally random chicken fight. OK, so it's some chaos, but what the hell?

I_F

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
its from season 1 or 2, i forget where peter starts a fight with a giant chicken

its just a general hatred thing, like chris and the monkey
I think its season 1... the chicken offered him a coupon or something and peter remembered the last time someone gave him a coupon and it was expired.. so they had a massive big fight all around the world and he thought the chicken was gone forever -- but no it's back. wasn't as funny as the first time they did it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
aww..i thought the fight with the coupon chicken dude was funny..same with the rest of the ep..i esp. laughed because i looked away for 1sec and then i saw the fight and i couldn't work out if they'd just randomly started a fight, or if it was a flashback lol

wasn't the best ep ever, sure, but there were still good bits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)