Votes: 4 15.4%
  • xbox

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • pc

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Garygaz

HSC
average xbox user: 13 years old, virgin, braces, pre-pubescent, high levels of rage, lack any sign of intelligence, no friends.

average playstation user: >20 years old, sophisticated, enjoys a fine glass of wine, has a fine social life, appreciation for art, enjoys debating current affairs.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
average xbox user: 13 years old, virgin, braces, pre-pubescent, high levels of rage, lack any sign of intelligence, no friends.

average playstation user: >20 years old, sophisticated, enjoys a fine glass of wine, has a fine social life, appreciation for art, enjoys debating current affairs.
+1

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
As far as consoles are concerned, I prefer Xbox controllers to the PS3 but the PS3 has far better hardware in all aspects apart from that. Regardless of this, I cannot bring myself to play them since they have shitty game titles and shitty controllers that are fucking impossible to use.

Both consoles have ridiculous children playing on them that claim both are better than the other just because they are. I can't distinguish between the two they're as bad as each other.
Opponent: Haha fucking newb.
Me:Buddy, its xbox, come to the realm of PC, not only do we have cookies, but we actually MAKE money playing.

Well..i made money playing.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Opponent: Haha fucking newb.
Me:Buddy, its xbox, come to the realm of PC, not only do we have cookies, but we actually MAKE money playing.

Well..i made money playing.
which game

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
COD, but i use to make money via CS:S.

I was kindly asked by numerous net cafe patrons not to come to the COD games, though the owner of the cafe said he will have a bookie in if do.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
COD, but i use to make money via CS:S.

I was kindly asked by numerous net cafe patrons not to come to the COD games, though the owner of the cafe said he will have a bookie in if do.
wow CS:S nice :). although i wouldn't really regard COD as a hardcore game....

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
They can get pretty nasty when there is fixed rules, it brings out the newb in all the "pros"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)