• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fantasy Premier League 09/10 (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yes... fletcher's ?abilities?...

anyway, i knew it wouldn't be long before ashley young took off. a little patience goes a long way in FPL.

Roy9

HSC
Should start up a 'I know the score' league as well from the main premier league site

Roy9

HSC
Team is now

-----------------Sorensen----------------

Baines----Shawcross---Gallas---Cole

Pienaar---------Fabregas--------Lennon

Bent------------Drogba--------van Persie

Subs: Jensen, Hunt, O Hara, Wilkins

Hopefully Yakubu's cost goes down a bit more since he's still coming back from injury so I can later trade him in for Bent

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
you should have at least waited until after the international break.

what's to say drogba doesn't break a leg or fabregas tears a quad?

i don't think anyone is in a position to be sacrificing 4, 8, 12 points so early in the season.

and like i've said earlier, early season form almost never carries through to the latter stages of the season. alot of those players are leaders in their positions, that will most certainly change.

Roy9

HSC
Used my wildcard so I can make as many changes as I want until the next matchday which is something like 12 days away

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
fair enough.
still should have waited for a few more months. wildcard is most effective during the christmas-new year period imo.

Charizard

HSC
Dunno, sometimes it's best to just cut your original team loose and pick up all the players who will be points whores.

While, i'm sure all the current top players won't all be up there, providing no huge injuries they'll still earn good points.

Besides, u get 1 free transfer a week anyway, which can carry over if you dont use it to a maximum of 2 free transfers in a week. So you still get room to change.

louy

HSC
N/A
I am liking the option to carry over transfer if you dont use it.
Only got 1 a week max last season.

I am reducing the number of 'paid' transfers I use this year. Last year I only lost the league I was in because of too many transfers which cost me too much.

Roy9

HSC
Get in. All my new strikers have scored so far with Bent grabbing a brace

Charizard

HSC
Johnson is proving a great purchase and captain choice.

Drogba and Bent are also immense.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Johnson is proving a great purchase and captain choice.

Drogba and Bent are also immense.
+1, Bent was amazing...England re-call doesnt look far away (Capello should rest Heskey and play Crouch/Defoe/Bent alongside Rooney for the remaining qualification games)

The only thing I have to say about Johnson is, why the hell did Mourinho not play him back at the bridge, if Johnson had stayed, then we couda sold the faggot Paulo Ferreira to some other club.

Roy9

HSC
+1, Bent was amazing...England re-call doesnt look far away (Capello should rest Heskey and play Crouch/Defoe/Bent alongside Rooney for the remaining qualification games)

The only thing I have to say about Johnson is, why the hell did Mourinho not play him back at the bridge, if Johnson had stayed, then we couda sold the faggot Paulo Ferreira to some other club.
Chelsea now have Bosingwa who is far better than Johnson imo

Charizard

HSC

Because he was gash at chelsea.

IT took a couple of years of playing every week for him to develop into something decent.

It's not like hes the worlds best right back now either, he just earns a lot of fantasy points.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Because he was gash at chelsea.

IT took a couple of years of playing every week for him to develop into something decent.

It's not like hes the worlds best right back now either, he just earns a lot of fantasy points.
Trues, but basically he is England's best right back (BEST OUT OF THE AVAILABLE ONES)? as Brown doesnt have his acceleration and Neville is retired i think....

Overall he may be a good signing for Livo, yet, when he runs forward, sometimes there can be a huge gap in defence. Johnson should learn from either Bosingwa or Maicon at how to defend on the flanks. :sun:

louy

HSC
N/A
Trues, but basically he is England's best right back (BEST OUT OF THE AVAILABLE ONES)? as Brown doesnt have his acceleration and Neville is retired i think....

Overall he may be a good signing for Livo, yet, when he runs forward, sometimes there can be a huge gap in defence. Johnson should learn from either Bosingwa or Maicon at how to defend on the flanks. :sun:

Both Englands Left and right back first choice are very attacking minded players. They are fast, get up well, and provide good crosses. But they should remember that their primary function is to defend !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)