FAQ: Read before asking (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That's a definite FAQ. I've fallen into that problem many a time and that explanation of how to avoid such problems would have been invaluable in my approach to reheating my cold cups of tea.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I dunno where I'm meant to ask questions of this nature but I figured that being UoW student's you'd have some idea of the area.

Is there anywhere in Wollongong I can buy bubble/taro tea?
I'm an ignorant white girl who just tried it today in Sydney, and I've decided I want more of it, and thus need to know if there's anywhere in the Gong that sells it!

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
glitter burns said:
I dunno where I'm meant to ask questions of this nature but I figured that being UoW student's you'd have some idea of the area.

I'm an ignorant white girl who just tried it today in Sydney, and I've decided I want more of it, and thus need to know if there's anywhere in the Gong that sells it!
hmmm..... I think bubble tea is a sydney thing. there might be one in the lower part inside the mall.

I got sick of bubble tea after one small one :p too sweet.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
glitter burns said:

There's a shop that sells bubblemilk tea (lah) in Westfield Warrawong. When I bought a smoothie from there I noticed it and was about to scream something along the lines of z"KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE LAH" but decided against it.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
poloktim said:
There's a shop that sells bubblemilk tea (lah) in Westfield Warrawong. When I bought a smoothie from there I noticed it and was about to scream something along the lines of z"KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE LAH" but decided against it.
lolz, tim is more asian than me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)