Farrrrrrrr out!!!!!!!!! I can't freakin wait 4 this HSC to b over.... (1 Viewer)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I'm sooooooo not ready but i want to do it right now.......haven't touched any of my subjects esp english......besides bio.
Before i never wanted the HSC to come.....still wanted to stay in school and do blah blah but now i dun care anymore. It's not stress! It's the coping and endurance of this that I can't stand.... Gosh i feel like killing someone right now. I can't wait 4 it to be finally over and wait for my results no matter how bad or good they'll be.
*sigh* yeah.............just gotta let it all out..............why am i wasting my time writing this??????

Huy

HSC
N/A
Take it easy... we're all in it together :)

arls

Im feeln EXACTLY the same right now.... cept maybe that ive done stacks of work these hols for bio... and still feel i know nothing. why is every1 so worried bout english? you just gotta member a few quotes and spin some shit around on the paper, i never understand why ppl find it so hard??

but i totally got the IM SO SICK OF THE FUCKING HSC blues. monday morning blues will be tomorow morning.... another week of study, another week closer to the end of this 'great opportunity' - why do i get so fucking stressed over school??? Its sooooo dumb...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i agree, that i do not feel prepare,d but i do want it to be over. i thought i would find it easier to study as it got closer but it's getting harder because iam more nervous and more sick of the studying.

i'm worried bout eng coz it has to be counted

i think no matter how much i do on the other subjects i will not feel prepared

arls

yeah.. its getting friggin annoying, whats more im sorta sick of compaining about it.. so i think im gonna give up complaining about work and how bored i am for the rest of the HSC... hey i never thought of this as a way to combat my stress and dead shit boring arse state... maybe it will work!!!! okay, Im making this pact, here and now, I will give up complaining until the 12th November 2003 (last exam).. ure my witness iambored..

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I knoooooooooooooo....
I thought I'd study my brains out this holiday but first week: I slept alllllllllllllll 7 days then 2nd week TOUCHED work.....and this last week CRAM i guess.....again .
Why English? 'Cos I'm a bum at it.........i used to be sooo good. I came first in yr 9 (hehe.......but thats nothing) and my creative writing .....well i had a big imagination cos i used to read horror books all the time plus i used to loooove fear st. Now i have no time (no time? well i use that time to sleep) and i've lost all imagination plus i can't write a lot in 40 mins. Okay, this is what i can do in 40 min (not in pages, cos ppl's writing is different): about 550 words! Sometimes i go totally blank so i havta memorise my essays....even with that i sometimes go blank.
In high school I've had so many regrets, things i should have done earlier, studied more etc, my friends achieved this.
You know what's funny? They think I'm smart. They don't understand that i cram my brains out. Even if i don't understand something i memorise stuff, pick out keywords and throw everything out in the exam. But my trials showed the truth. I sooo did bad. Yeah anywayz......i'm wasting time again.
I'll never feel prepared, my sis will never.....and my children will never. You know the truth behind all this? Regrets in high school are inevitable.........When you're 50 u look back and wish u were young again and still in high school but sometimes u wish u could just start all over again. You know what I mean.

Benno

HSC
lol i will look back and say "why the fuck did i do the HSC twice"

who can say idiot

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I know what your going through. Listen, take it slow. I think you got too many things on your mind, so your stressing :p. What I find really helps is make yourself a study plan if you haven't already done so. If you follow it, and follow it well, you'll start feeling better cos you've accomplished a task that you set yourself to do :)

So yeh, thats my advice, hope its useful :)

Good luck ;)

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah I hate waiting, this week is going to be torture. The sooner it starts, the sooner it's over. So hurry it up and start already!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
yo lillaila...
listen to dash and take it easy a bit okay?
yeah it's hsc and all but it doensn't have to mean super super cram time - and now is especially not a good time to get stressed =P --- and trials are often soo much worse than hsc.
make some realistic plans - plan out the next seven days and if u can't fit everythign in, remember that ur exams should be spaced out enough to fit the rest in somehow - stick to it & don't feel ur in way too deep - if u feel too depressed go call up a friend and talk.
and as for regrets - we only live once.. so we can't have regrets... ^^ if u've screwed up then at least learn from it - i reckon it'd be much more satisfying to have a happy life where u live and learn than one where u could go back and redo every single screwup.. it might end up perfect, but i don't think it'd be as satisfying in the end.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah I haven't done alot either. But I do know my work, which counts for something right?

Chookus

HSC
yeah i want it to end ASAP, i dont about you about i just can not study there 7 days left before it all begings and yet i think i have not done much study...

S

smigs

i think i'm just hoping to get alot of study in this week.... which i don't think will happen (maybe the Library is the key) :)

Loz#1: knowing your work is what it's all about!, that's why we study! :)

Chookus: i think if i went into an exam with an open mind and not a crammed out studied mined .. i think i could bullshit alot better! (and even do better than if i studied!)

lightenup

To: "Farrrrrr out!!!!!!!!!!"

I just became a registered member of this forum, i had no intention to, untill i read the note you posted.

There are more important things in life than the HSC. Trust me, i know this. The HSC is a number! A bloody number!! Friends and Family mean the earth. HSC is important, but it isn't life or death, unlike some things.

Whoever is reading this, think of your stress, then close your eyes and imagin all the things you treasure in life- do not take them for granted, please.

Study well but do not sacrifice your hapiness and sanity. Cos that would be plain crazy!

'work hard and be happy in the attempt'
Don't just read and forget about this.
xoxo

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
just utilise this last week. it'll all be over soon.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
25/26 days till my last exam!:D..yeah counting down this way is a better option for me..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You're all stressing me out. I am banning myself from the school forum. Goodbye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)