Fashion Design (1 Viewer)

Billy.B

HSC
Hay! i was just wondering if anyone had any good idea's as to where i cud get a diploma or degree at in fashion design once i finish school? any suggestions? by the way it must be somewhere in sydney....your help wud be greatly appreciated! thank you:) :)

x.glam

HSC
cant you do a TAFE course for fashion design? but i'll only recommend this if you cant get into a Uni.

otherwise go to UTS and do their fashion course..which is suppose to be highly prestigious becuase its very competitive.

vix-zotik

HSC
Yeah im planning to go to UTS for fashion design as well....

or maybe KVB college

or TAFE

or White house

so many options!
but i hope i make it to UTS =D

faov

HSC
There is FBI Fashion College (basically a glorified recruitment agency) and Whitehouse, but Ultimo Tafe offers a very well respected fashion design course. Ultimo's course is considered Australia's best and is HIGHLY competitive.

x.glam said:
cant you do a TAFE course for fashion design? but i'll only recommend this if you cant get into a Uni.

otherwise go to UTS and do their fashion course..which is suppose to be highly prestigious becuase its very competitive.
UTS doesn't offer as strong a program as other universities do internationally, but its good by Australian standards.

dancingindarain

HSC
hey i am on the road to becoming a fashion photographer (well hopefully) and i was wondering if anyone knew how this could be achieved. or if anyone would like my help with the photography of their work?? please get back 2 me. i need fashion designers and models.
thanks
;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
the photography aspect, a digital arts/photography course at some tafes/unis (check it out..give yourself lots of opps for when you put your uac app in).

and for the actual experience, maybe post flyers up at your local tafe/uni/design college. and maybe post in some of the other forums on here. fashion majors will have their own models...but you might be able to photograph some of your friends or people at school in the meantime (get girls AND boys).

annie.e.

HSC
i'm applying for fashion/textile design at uts. it's a uai of around 90 to get into. the other suggestions eg whiteshouse and tafe (i've read articles and heard that the tafe course is very productive) are also great options it just depends if you're looking for a degree or a diploma..
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)