fast and the furious 3 (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
It's because it looks good on-screen. Who wants to see some dinky 1980s Pulsar drifting if you can use a 2004-mode Supra? It's all for the moviegoers. Do you think the average punter knows where and what Tsukuba is? It's so much more viewer-friendly if you set the movie in the streets of LA with Godzilla and a few RX-7s and maybe a Supra or two for good measure duelling over a quarter-mile (and drift for half a kilometre at a time without ruining their tyres) rather than seeing these guys in action around somewhere like Tsukuba which is bland at best but surprisngly technical (but the average viewer won't see that).
i agree mate! i don't even know jackshit about cars and it does indeed look great on screen! if you tightasses dont like this movie or will spend all ur life critising it dont fucking watch it! quit being a computer geek and start enjoying real life its patheic! skylines, supras, old hot rod cars who gives a shit i laugh at you people in 10-20 years you'll be driving an electric or hydrogen car which looks gay and goes slower! just shut the fuck up and enjoy ur petrol consuming while ur at it!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i hope paul walker and vin desiel are in it...they both hot...i loved the fast and the furious and 2f2f so id probs like fast and the furious 3...well it better be good

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
2fast2furious>fast and furious

the evo7 and the muscle cars helped as well
but the asian chik was feral...yuk...and eva mendes doesnt do it for me....the one in part one was better...

in part3 they should get some really hot chix and some really nice cars...keep the evo ....and an actor who can show an emotion besides semi-angry and has a voice that can change tones...bloody paul walker...

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Lets hope the cast new actors :rolleyes:

Paul Walker is as stiff as Keanu Reeves.

paul walker is HOT! he is like the most awsome actor i luv him (dont worry sam i luv u more) maybe you should get some taste!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
dani_123_5 said:
paul walker is HOT! he is like the most awsome actor i luv him (dont worry sam i luv u more) maybe you should get some taste!
Hot does not mean good acting. Look at Jessica Alba :rolleyes:

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
maybe so but Jessica Alba is a slut! i dont like her at all. i still think Vin and Paul are both excelent actors whether u all agree or not

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
vin diesel and paul walker are hot and really good actors....and so is jessica alba

transcendent

HSC
N/A
heybraham said:
hahahha....no, seriously.
she's being serious. if you've ever encountered her previously and read her posts... it says alot about her.

koopatrooper

HSC
i have the best idea for a movie eh. like they should make a movie to do with cars and stuff, but an australian movie, you can make it about the p-plater car fixin up craze thats goin around, tryin to soup up your shit box so you can feel special.
call the movie "p's" or somethin like that, lol.
i reckon its a good idea, if you steal it hook us a bit of money eh?
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)