Fast food jobs (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
err...fast food job, i used to work as a cook in KFC...pretty dangerous to be honest...with those oils and shit...

but if u compare those job with wollies and kmart, they are less dangerous, but at times u might face a customer who is "not handable"...so thats a down side

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ...
err...fast food job, i used to work as a cook in KFC...pretty dangerous to be honest...with those oils and shit...

but if u compare those job with wollies and kmart, they are less dangerous, but at times u might face a customer who is "not handable"...so thats a down side

lol, dangerous.

that isn't really a reason not to take a job since they would have safety procedures. right?

^___^
HSC
umm...
well, to be honest..theres no such thing as safety procedures...

like u cannot take away the chance of water accidentally landed into the oil pot and the oil goes jumping crazy and landed on ur skin...

it happens...

^___^
HSC
hell no, i got shit pay when i was at KFC...but it paid off..now i can say on my resume that i worked in buig companies like KFC ;)

but i'll be looking at Cole Myer, good pay, Fatmuscle works there and he gets awesome pay

tarini

HSC
Yeah, I work at KFC- but only at the front and its alright- u don't get paid good- but it looks good on ur resume and most people are civil and if theyre not u learn to deal with it- so if youre going in it for the experience- its good- btw KFC pays better than Maccas- but Maccas is better to work for cos it looks really good on ur resume- its not dangerous but employers like to know you worked for a multinational-

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
crap pay crap conditions

i worked at both KFC and Maccas, then worked for my friends dad Internet Cafe good pay and GOOD conditions :)

to be honest, i couldn't last a month in KFC nor Maccas they have alot of jobs though

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hmm mee too
i'm to scared to work with food places.. [except icecream] i'm afraind i'm going to burn myself or sumfing..

this guy in my roll call worked for KFC and he came in one day with his arm bandaged from his hand to 1/3 of the way of his arm up.. i was like... what happened
he opened it and showed me a big ass scar / cute or whatever... i asked him where he got that from
he said at KFC burnt himself *shudders*

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i worked in the grocery section of a liquor store. it wasnt too bad. i had to carry boxes of wine to peoples car and make sure the shelves dont look empty. paid well, good experience and hardly any responsibilty.

SoFTuaRiaL

i work at maccas .... u lose ur appetite after working htere for like 4-5 hrs, and cant eat anything :( not good, i'm quitting soon ....

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by SoFTuaRiaL
i work at maccas .... u lose ur appetite after working htere for like 4-5 hrs, and cant eat anything :( not good, i'm quitting soon ....
that wasn't me..the more i work, i hungrier i got :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
a friend of mine used to work at kfc and his arms were constantly covered in burns.
but all jobs have their downside-
*check out chick/guy - varicose veins, sore feet, etc
*packer-back problems
*fast food- burns
*any job-dealing with the customer

its just up to you to make the best of the situation, however crap that may be

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I worked at coles for 1.5 years. You gain a deep and irreversible loathing for customers. Especially westies.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i worked at maccas for 14 months and it was my first job so i thought it wasnt too bad.. made some friends, and got some good experience i think anyways.. i got asked to be crew trainer and half way thru doin the folder i just felt like i had enough so i quit.. but u get all sorts or people in there (customer wise), this old freak gave me his business card and goes call me and i threw it out in his face and then drunk people that harrass you and just dickheads.. i was only 14 but i worked on sundays so it was pretty good pay at the time

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
my cinema job was pretty cool actually, even tho i got paid minimum wage, most of the time i just checked the food inventory, fold popcorn cups, and i got all the soft drink i wanted :D!

much better than maccas or kfc, i would think: did you get paid alot crazylilmonkee?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I worked at coles for 1.5 years. You gain a deep and irreversible loathing for customers. Especially westies.
haha, lexi as a checkout guy...*tries to imagine but can't* :D:p

unoriginal

I worked at macca's if you think about what you are doing you avoid any major burns. The pay wasn't great but there are a lot of places with worse pay. Professional sport now there is the ulitimate job. *looks forward to next years possible move to Denmark or Sweden*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)