fastest way to get abs? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
ripped like those new york prostitutes!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHO

:chainsaw:

2S1D3

HSC
im 15 i need some abs before my formal :)<
whats faster then just doing situps and crunches cause ive been doing for so long now and all i have is a flat stomach ):
and i swim 3 times a week and do 7.5kg weights like 2-3 times a week too for my arms ^^
:devil: what a tank

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
lols i just need to tank up for formal :) <
like peks and guns and wouldnt hurt to get abs so whe ni change for PE i can be like 'yeah you like this shit' :D
lols guess ill continue doing crunches and sit ups and stuff maybe might start jogging on weekends since i dont do much and continue swimming on weekdays :p
vanity?
i'd suggest start bodybuilding by bulking up and lifting heavier weights plus taking protein for noticeable results

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
whats faster then just doing situps and crunches cause ive been doing for so long now and all i have is a flat stomach ):
and i swim 3 times a week and do 7.5kg weights like 2-3 times a week too for my arms ^^
Ab's are a form of muscle, so you can't just do sit-ups and crunches alone to get them. You need forms of protein to develop them, just as you would with any other muscle group. You seem you're in good shape, with the swimming and all, so, I suggest just adding protein to your diet, and keeping it low-fat. Also, if you want guns you're going to have to do more then bicep curls with 7.5kg dumbells my friend.

mootlicker

HSC
N/A
So far the advice has been pretty stupid. Somebody mentioned a bulk diet?

In all honesty the quickest results you'll get are from bodyweight exercises. I'm not sure how long until your formal but I guarantee you'll have some results if you train properly.

Pushups to failure x 3 sets, 3 minutes of rest in between. Wait a few days until all the soreness in your pecs is gone then do it again. Pushups are the BEST exercise for developing your chest, tris and even work your abs to an extent. I wouldn't be focussing on bicep curls too much, 75% of your arm mass comes from your triceps.

20 reps x Crunches, situps, crabs, russian twists, gutbusters will all work your abs but make sure you ALWAYS stretch them out after every session and don't forget to breathe.

Squats. Pretty simple, just do them. Squats work your largest muscle group, legs and therefore stimulate the body into releasing the most growth hormones so its important that you do some. Do as many as you can to failure.

On a final note, you probably shouldn't be doing this just to get into good shape for your formal thats ridiculously vain. Make sure you keep exercising for your own welfare.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Doing more of those arm weights is really going to help your abs.

Zozo6969

HSC
lols i just need to tank up for formal :) <
like peks and guns and wouldnt hurt to get abs so whe ni change for PE i can be like 'yeah you like this shit' :D
lols guess ill continue doing crunches and sit ups and stuff maybe might start jogging on weekends since i dont do much and continue swimming on weekdays :p
Dont do as much cardio if u want to bulk up, or just do low to medium intensity, as high intensity will make ur body start to break down muscle as a form of energy. yeh and do way heavier weights, at least 15 kg biceps, ur probably a bit young to start hitting the gym hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)