fastest way to get abs? (1 Viewer)

08er

HSC
maybe because he was bored of studying

pattherat111

HSC
it may not be quick depending on the level of fat you have on your gut but a series of:
Bridges/planks + variants
situp
crunches
russian twists with a medicine ball of prob about 3kg
exercises on the big gym balls
some pushups work the abs eg have legs on a bench/bed

however it needs to be hard work, it needs to go past the pain and burn barrier and you need to repeat the exercises a few times. maybe go through the series 3/4 times.

if you have fat in that area then your going to need to burn it off, not just build your abs

pattherat111

HSC
i dont think you have either personal experience nor done any research. It allows you to put on muscle mass yes, however by taking protien your muscles dont increase in size more when compared to working out and not taking it. All it does along with most other supplements is allow for faster recovery "Protein is necessary for the repair of body tissues".

studyfrother

HSC
N/A
i dont think you have either personal experience nor done any research. It allows you to put on muscle mass yes, however by taking protien your muscles dont increase in size more when compared to working out and not taking it. All it does along with most other supplements is allow for faster recovery "Protein is necessary for the repair of body tissues".
1. think again then. ive trained with weights for four years and now focus on bodyweight exercises doing on average about 1500 pushups, 2000 squats weekly as well as planche progressions. supplements i have used include protein, glutamine, creatine, multivitamins and BCAAs.

2. explain how you can put on muscle mass but your muscles dont increase in size

3. false statement, citation required

pattherat111

HSC
first of all if you were so focused on weights and your body you wouldnt be taking creatine due to health implications it is known to cause.

your muscle can become lean, however i never said you wouldnt put on muscle mass i said that protien allows for more frequent and harder sessions

it is cited from the site you supplied

studyfrother

HSC
N/A
first of all if you were so focused on weights and your body you wouldnt be taking creatine due to health implications it is known to cause.
1. remind me why i would want to compromise my health. citation required, give me evidence that creatine is detrimental to your health

your muscle can become lean, however i never said you wouldnt put on muscle mass i said that protien allows for more frequent and harder sessions
It allows you to put on muscle mass yes, however by taking protien your muscles dont increase in size more when compared to working out and not taking it
you said specifically that it allows you to put on muscle mass yet you contradicted yourself by saying it doesnt increase the size of your muscles?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Some people in here are retarted.

To get abs.

1. Get rid of the fat on your stomach. Cardio!! Best performed early morning, on an empty stomach.

2. Ab exercises; crunches, sit ups, brace ect. This will shape your abs.

You don't NEED to take extra protein, but it would help

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC

it is cited from the site you supplied
I meant this.

finkykuck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I meant this.
his last point was invalid. muscles dont become lean, they are already lean. you can add lean muscle mass (i.e. muscle mass without fat) however you don't make your muscles leaner. protein does not allow you to go for longer sessions in the gym, thats what your ATP and anaerobic threshold allow. creatine would however assist in allowing longer sessions

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
taking protein doesn't make your muscles bigger it just allows you to recover faster therefore allowing more sessions.
protein helps by both building and repairing muscles.

and where does the health implication of creatine come from?

OP, i'd suggest that you check out bodybuilding forum site, some members here have no idea what they're talking about

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Diet (VERY IMPORTANT)
Cardio
Strength Training

like what greekgun said, you need no fat around the stomach area which in turn shows muscle definition.

fayad158

Banned
HSC
dont bother you wont get abs trust me.
do bicep curls for your arms and do dumbells for your pecks
smith macahine helps build the muscle while dumbells will work on stablising muscles which will make u look more defined. dont bother with the abs i garantee 100 percent you wont get there. take protein and if ur looking for mass quickly use creatine, my mate started taking protein and once he hit the creatine his arm and chest muscles really did blow up. make sure u progressively over load, have a look at a pe text one of your mates may have..

motherfocaccia

HSC
N/A
dont bother you wont get abs trust me.
do bicep curls for your arms and do dumbells for your pecks
smith macahine helps build the muscle while dumbells will work on stablising muscles which will make u look more defined. dont bother with the abs i garantee 100 percent you wont get there. take protein and if ur looking for mass quickly use creatine, my mate started taking protein and once he hit the creatine his arm and chest muscles really did blow up. make sure u progressively over load, have a look at a pe text one of your mates may have..
now tell me you arent a leb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)