Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING] (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
I swear half the people in my town are incest.
A chick at school was sleeping with her cousin. Now there is a chick sleeping with her uncle, who has also slept with her brother and her cousin.
:jaw: where the hell do you live?! you sound like a normal, decent person - leave that town ASAP before you get corrupted and start doing that shit too lmao.

edit:

EbonyTW said:
The thing that gets me with this Story is the not only the simple abandoning of social norms but the blatant disregard for what could have happened.

Personally if I knew that there was any chance of my child being deformed or retarded and having to live a less than adequate life I would choose another route.

I can get over the fact that they're Father and Daughter but not the fact that they would do this to their child. The cons utterly outweigh the pro's and in reality on their behalf it is just sheer selfishness and a disregard for the well being of another human and in particular their own.

Disgusting.

But then we could go on and argue on the fact that if someone is retarded, deformed etc that they live a less than adequate life.

Prevention is the best cure.
very nice post, i agree with you 100%!

Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Incest couple: Society has a problem, not us

A FATHER and daughter who had a child together say it is society that has a problem with their incestuous relationship and they are OK with it.

John and Jenny Deaves from South Australia caused controversy after admitting on national television that they had a nine-month-old daughter together.

"It's everybody else out there in society that has the problem, we don't have the problem," Ms Deaves said on 60 minutes last night.

"If you've got something to say, say it for Christ's sake. Don't go attacking the kids or the car or anything else, it's not the Australian way," Mr Deaves said.

"We're sure once people get to know us they'll realise that we're not going to pass on any disease to them, we're not going to bite their head off and we're not nasty terrible people," Ms Deaves said.

The couple spoke last night about the death of their first child, Jackson, in 2001.

Mr Deaves said the death of the four-day-old boy from a heart defect had nothing to do with the genetics of their relationship.

"There's dozens of babies born every year that have this complaint or similar complaints," he said.

Channel 9's flagship current affairs program has been under attack after the station's news and current affairs boss admitted viewers did not get the full story on last week's show.

News chief John Westacott said that "on balance" the program should have included the fact that the couple's previous son had died.

"60 Minutes knew about the birth of the first child and doctors believe it wasn't because of the father-daughter relationship (that the baby died) but, on balance, it would have been better to include that fact," Westacott said on Saturday.

The couple have previously been convicted of incest and put on three-year good-behaviour bonds which stipulate they not have sex.

Police are investigating whether Nine paid the couple for the interview, breaching laws under which criminals cannot benefit financially from their offences.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23535429-2,00.html

Omg, this is not normal, and THEY think we(society) have a problem? k. :)

HalcyonSky

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Omg, this is not normal, and THEY think we(society) have a problem? k. :)
the fact is we probably wouldnt be alive today if it wasnt for incest.

Also, it was a pretty normal thing in most societies up until a couple thousand yrs ago

i dont see anything wrong with this

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
update. :p

Daughter Jenny Deaves ends incestuous relationship with father John Deaves

A FATHER and daughter who caused controversy when they revealed their incestuous love affair and had a baby together have split up.

Adelaide woman Jenny Deaves, 40, has told New Idea magazine that she recently split with her father John Deaves, 62, and has found romance with 34-year-old Shayne Farrell - a bisexual father-of-three and now her fiance.

"I love Shayne. He's been an emotional and physical godsend," Ms Deaves told the magazine, according to the Courier-Mail.

"We've only known each other 10 weeks and people may think we have rushed into things but he's my rock.

"Now my love is legal."

Ms Deaves and her father became national news after appearing on 60 Minutes in April.

But they split in July after a court-enforced sex ban ended their intimacy and sparked fears for Ms Deaves's two children from a previous marriage as well as the couple's one-year-old daughter.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24634671-1246,00.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)