Father demanding child support paid back by mother after child revealed not his...? (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
nah Id want the money back from her, once the kid was independant.

HSC
You're kidding right?

You've spent years going out of your way and paying for someone else's mess,

Not to mention possibly not having your own children in that time period because you already have one.

I'd sue the bitch and then contact the media and EVERYONE I know to publically expose her for the slut that she is.

Scissors

HSC
fuck that shit. give me back my money you fucking lying bitch! actually, i agree with riet. i'd wait for the kid to become independent and then demand my $$.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
What would you do in this situation:

I personally would just get over it, you helped a child that's not yours, shows how caring you are.

Demanding payments back just shows how greedy you are. Especially if you happen to earn a high income.

edit:

Fathers not father*

mothers not mother*

theirs not his*
Are you for real? Childcare payments are already ridiculous in most situations - to give a hefty proportion of your income to a kid that's not even yours and not expect it to be returned is ludicrous.

It's not greed at all, it's justice.

boris

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk is going into the retards of bos thread

SimonLee13

HSC
Not only are you paying a hefty sum over 18 years, you're not "supposed" to be paying for it. Some other guy is.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'd definitely want the money back. It's not even my child, why should I have to support that kid?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am sick of these bullshit messages about doing whats right for the kid, and in the kids best interests. Fuck that! what about the father? what about the random guy who some slut pointed out saying it was father? where are their rights? why the fuck should they be paying for a kid that isnt theres? until the mothers rights group can answer to that then their argument about "women shouldnt have to pay back the money because it will be detrimental to the kid" well it is just totally bullshit.

nikolas

HSC
Stealing is stealing why should a man have to pay for anothers family?

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Re: Father demanding child support paid back by mother after child revealed not his..

The guy should get his money back, with interest.

The single mom can whore herself out, do whatever to repay the money she stole from a hardworking individual. Those support groups whinging about kids being disadvantaged can stop complaining, maybe they can do something useful and pick up the bill for this aswell?

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: Father demanding child support paid back by mother after child revealed not his..

mum*

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
I think that a DNA test should be mandatory on demanding child support...however that of course would be considerably detrimental to the financial pockets of all those concerned. It has to be the greatest irony of the 'justice system' that the two areas that purportedly uphold the rights of the child (a point in law that is significant) are the least supported (financially) by the state e.g. DOCs...

And what about the mother's ability to write whatever name (whether it be valid or not) for the father on the baby's birth certificate... This new leg' is going to be yet another irrepairable mess to deal with - has anyone considered how many men (from over the decades of paying child payments) will come forward and demand payment from the mothers?????

studentcheese

HSC

What a bitch

boris

Banned
HSC
icelillies said:
I think that a DNA test should be mandatory on demanding child support...however that of course would be considerably detrimental to the financial pockets of all those concerned. It has to be the greatest irony of the 'justice system' that the two areas that purportedly uphold the rights of the child (a point in law that is significant) are the least supported (financially) by the state e.g. DOCs...

And what about the mother's ability to write whatever name (whether it be valid or not) for the father on the baby's birth certificate... This new leg' is going to be yet another irrepairable mess to deal with - has anyone considered how many men (from over the decades of paying child payments) will come forward and demand payment from the mothers?????
DNA test should be done after enough evidence is provided by the claiming party and then it should be funded by centrelink or whoever controls it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)